𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞

Smut

Smut

❏❐❑

Jungkook whine when he felt Taehyung pull out his fingers out of his entrance hole. Taehyung with deep chuckle slap his ass which make him yelp.

" Nggh, that hurt " He rub his ass where the younger slap.

Taehyung again chuckle as he squishing that fluffy red ass and trying align his massive dick infront of the bunny boy who already arched his back like a horny cat.

" I'm going in " Taehyung warn it first and slowly entering the entrance. Jungkook squirm trying to hold his moans.

" F-fuck, the tip has enter " The young man groan as he bit his bottom lip feeling the tightness around his dick.

" Ahngg " Jungkook arched his back even more and jiggle his shiny ass from sweating, trying to provoke the younger with his hidden smirk.

With that, the young man thrust with whole his dick making the elder scream out loud in pain and pleasure of the younger gave him.

" M-more " Jungkook whine and squirm when Taehyung slam his head in pillow and pin his both wrist as he continue to thrust in and out.

Jungkook moan get muffled as the other noise remained not too loud like wet squelch and bed creaking because there still bodyguards outside.

" Nghh, s-sto- ahh! "

The elder bite the pillow under him as he cum first from getting harsh thrust at the back.

" You came? Who asked you to came first hmm? Hyung? " Taehyung gritted his teeth as he continued thrust his hip over the bunny boy under him.

" I'm s-sorry " Jungkook moans and apologies feeling dominated of the younger.

The younger seem couldn't control himself and keep pounding into the bunny boy without stop as they share a sloppy kiss.

Sucking each other tounge fighting for dominance which Jungkook win with a small grin curve his lips. Taehyung gritted his teeth even more and pounding into him more hard.

Jungkook jolt up as saliva dripping out from his mouth making such an erotic scene infront of the younger.

" Noo- ghh " Jungkook let out incoherent words as he came again.

He heard the younger deeply groan next to his ear and came on his back. They panting trying to catch their breath while Taehyung sliding his finger through the elder back sending shiver through his spine.