𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

Trigger warning : Not exactly cheating

❏❐❑

They both walk in the company without any people stop them because they knew that they're Soohyuk aka their CEO's wife and son.

Taehyung press the lift button of his father's floor then his cheeks went bright red as soon as he felt his crush held his muscle arm.

" I think something bad gonna happen " Jungkook mumble as he wrap his tiny hand around Taehyung's arm again.

" Why do you think like that Ggukie hyung? " Taehyung act clueless as he look down since Jungkook is the shorter here.

" I don't know... " He whisper still look on the floor but flinch when they heard lift sound signing that they have arrive the top floor.

Taehyung was guarding the gorgeous male by helping him to walk slowly because he felt his leg wobbly so sudden.

Jungkook grip tighten on the Soohyuk's lunch box that he cook for them as soon as they standing infront of the CEO cabin.

To his surprised, Taehyung also look nervous?

The gorgeous male shrug it off and held the handle door to twist it and enter the room only to met a almost unholy stuff infront of their face.

Soohyuk was kissing another woman in a very short skirt that almost reveal her panties.

Jungkook gaps and drop the lunch box on the floor to cover his mouth. The feeling betrayed of his soon to be husband cheating right infront of his eye.

" B-bun, it no- " Before Soohyuk finish his words.

The pregnant male run away from there with heavy tears falling from his doe eye. Taehyung look at his father and the woman in disgust before spoke.

" I can't believe you cheat on Ggukie hyung with this cheater? " Taehyung hissed to them with same expression.

" Kim Taehyung! I'm your mother! " She shout as soon as she heard her son called her a ' cheater ' which is true.

" I'm sorry but i don't have a mother after what you did to me " He barked to the woman and rolled his eye.

" Can you shut up Bongseon! You making it the situation worst! " Soohyuk shout wiping his lip as frustrated take over him when Taehyung leave them.

" Why would I? He disrespect me! " She whined stomping her feet on the floor trying to reach her hands to Soohyuk's arm.

Soohyuk quickly yanking her hand off him as he look at his ex wife in disgust.