𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Trigger Warning : Violence

❏❐❑

Soohyuk and other people surround them gladly catch Taehyung's hand before he fall. Jungkook sigh in relief and he wipe his tears then walk towards them.

They quickly pull him to the safe place as Taehyung already faint. Soohyuk thanking people who help him save his son as they accept and help to call ambulance.

" Tae bear... Why are you doing this? " He whisper and brushing Taehyung's hair as the other already lost conscious due tired physical and mental.

Jungkook kiss his forehead as the baby hiccups seeing his mommy crying. Soohyuk grab Hangyeol from Jungkook's, patting the baby butt to calming him.

Not so long after that, the ambulance finally arrive and they follow behind to the hospital and give medical and mentally check up on Taehyung.

❏❐❑

" Aside from the fact I'm your mother, as a human being " Taehyung's mother yelled as she hit her son.

" I really despise a weak people like you " She again continue as she keep ignoring Taehyung's cries.

" I hate you! " Taehyung fire back while he hold his tears that he has fail to hold.

" You never given me affection and you don't fucking deserve to be my mother after all! " He yelled again but got slap by her and she left him there alone with painful words.

" How can you be my son anyway? No one will love you! "

❏❐❑

Taehyung woke up with heavy breath as he felt the light hitting his eyes and he saw Jungkook angelic face, sleeping in sit position next to him.

His father and Hangyeol also not there. Maybe they went home as Jungkook want to take over or turn as Soohyuk already take care of him since night.

He's been staring at Jungkook for minutes already and the elder finally wake up with a yawn and stretch a little bit.

Taehyung don't know what he think, but he just hug Jungkook as tears dripping from his eye which make Jungkook froze.

He hug the young man back while caressing his back while muttering comfort words to calm the younger.

" It's okay bear... I'm here " He pat the younger back carefully and try to make Taehyung lay down once again but the other resist.

Jungkook was taken back went the younger said :