𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱

❏❐❑

❏❐❑

Taehyung was still unconscious and Jungkook still waiting for him while holding Taehyung's cold hands with his warm dainty hands.

" Wake up soon Taetae. Our son waiting for you "  Jungkook whisper as he wipe his tears and kiss Taehyung forehead and lip.

He get up to walk to Hangyeol's bed and sit next to the little guy. As he caressing with his hair, he heard Hangyeol were whimpering in his sleep.

" Gyeol-ah, wake up baby " Jungkook softly tap the little guy bread cheeks but he won't wake up.

Jungkook smile disappeared when Hangyeol keep shaking his head and sweating sticking all over his ward clothes.

" Papa " Hangyeol mumble his papa and his small hands unconsciously hitting his head and Jungkook panicked trying to stop his child.

" Doctor! " Jungkook shout and Hangyeol woke up from his nightmare or bad memories from what happened day ago.

" Mama " The little one cried as he hug his mama waist tightly and he's trembling a lot and he planning not to let him go.

Jungkook sigh in relief as he pat his child head before the doctor with a nurse next to him while holding a file in her hands.

" Please check up my son. He sweating and keep calling for his papa when he fall a- " Jungkook stop his sentence when Hangyeol throw up.

Quickly Jungkook carry the little one to the washroom and clean his son. Taking off his clothes and pampers to wash his body, cool down his temperature.

" Seeing how he act, he's having a nightmare right? " Jungkook nod and the doctor continues as Jungkook wipe Hangyeol's body with a wet towel.

" He also trembling, nausea and sweating. It all lean to PTSD " He finished and Jungkook sigh as he hug his son tightly.

( Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) is an anxiety disorder caused by very stressful, frightening or distressing events.

People with PTSD have intense, disturbing thoughts and feelings related to their experience that last long after the traumatic event has ended. They may relive the event through flashbacks or nightmares; they may feel sadness, fear or anger; and they may feel detached or estranged from other people. )

" I'm sorry baby. I couldn't protect you " He sob silently for not wanting the little know but Hangyeol look up his mama.

" No cry mama " Hangyeol with trembling hands, he wipe his mama's tears.