𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Who want Taekook fluff?

❏❐❑

Jungkook just recovered from the accident three weeks ago and Taehyung slowly tried to heal himself to focus on Jungkook and Hangyeol.

Jungkook now changing his clothes, wearing a baggy lilac sweater to cover his bandages over his shoulder. He open the door to walk out the room.

He scan the dining room and living room from upstairs and there he saw Taehyung look so happy with his box smile playing with Hangyeol.

" Hyung! Look! " Taehyung excitedly show that Hangyeol can slowly crawl to him.

Jungkook smile gotten wider as he look at that, quickly he pull out his new phone that Taehyung buy last week to record it.

There Taehyung laying on his stomach trying to calling the baby come closer to him with Hangyeol at the opposite direction slowly crawling towards Taehyung.

" Aww~ So cute! " Jungkook awed as he keep recorded and took pictures of them and post it on his media social apps.

Gyeoleomma_.

❤ 78,520 likes 💬 3,791 comments

Gyeoleomma_. Its nice to see both of them happy like this!

Views 3,791 comments

Lachimolala Cute! 😍

AgustD Like father and son.

Imhotbij Glad they were okay though!

-

Seeing so many positive comments and he start to blush when he look at the AgustD's comments. To think again, they do look alike so much.

He suddenly remember where Junseo said it was his child and he guess it was right. It was indeed Taehyung's child because last time he accidentally dropped a documents while cleaning their room.

Which is belong to Soohyuk, he never care anything about those documents since he thought it only about works or something similar with it.

But he just got a feeling that he need to open the documents and that when Jungkook's heart dropped, it say that Soohyuk is infertile or barren and some of them is Soohyuk's illegal job documents.