𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱

❏❐❑

❏❐❑

Week before, Jungkook has finished his work and there suddenly his car battery is dead which he upset even more because he already exhausted.

Lately, Hangyeol kept crying until he's tired of it and Taehyung just dry reply his messages then moment later, he send his pictures going out with friends.

Working all day until midnight too and doesn't get sleep properly that make his mentally unstable which make him cry.

He grab the bag and carrying sleeping Hangyeol in his arm and just went for a walk to the home, leaving the car for today and called workshop next day.

" Glad it too far from home " Jungkook utterly sigh and keep walking.

Three minutes of walking, he felt uncomfortable as if someone followed him from behind. He pretend to call someone to avoid the person continue following him.

" Yeah, pick me up at xxxx " Jungkook pretend to give the address and end the call.

He patted Hangyeol's head and cover the little one from getting cold breeze hitting him.

As before he could walk further, a group of men with tattoo cut his way off which giving him bad vibe and he tried to run away.

" Wait Mr.Kim! " Jungkook stop his leg as he heard one of them call out his name.

" We are Mr. Kim Soohyuk's bodyguards and we apologize for scaring you " They bow to Jungkook as the bunny guy quickly bow back to them.

" T-then, why are guys here? " Jungkook stutter as he hug little one more tighter because he still felt unsafe around them.

" We just here to protect you just like how Mr.Kim asked we too before he's gone and it look like your car has problem. Would you allow us to send you back home? " They question him.

Jungkook eye them upside down, they do look bulky and scary but it look like they have a good intention and he finally recognize one of them are Soohyuk's loyal bodyguard and felt safe a bit.

Beside he already too tired to walk, Jungkook nodded to them which they quickly help him with the bag in his hand and about to take Hangyeol but Jungkook won't allow it.

" We understand " They said just guiding Jungkook to the car and not so long after that, he fell asleep in the car.

❏❐❑

Jungkook woke up in his bedroom and he seem confused because last night, he remember that he fell asleep in the car and he freak out when he look around to see Hangyeol is nowhere to found.