𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 : 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Trigger Warning : SA & Violence

❏❐❑

It 10:00 at morning and Jungkook open the curtain to let the sunlight entering his warm house, he smile while taking a fresh air.

He is nineteen year old now and he continue running his parents business to make money and survive from this cruel worl- human " 

He went to his mother to kiss her cheeks and go to the garden to pick out carrots to sell at the market. With a bunny smile he walk with a basket full of carrots.

The bunny hybrid then sat where his stall stand and start to make a business with it. Eventually, a lot of other seller kinda jealous of him because a lot of people buy from him instead of theirs.

Many people buy from Jungkook not because of the carrots but because of Jungkook's beauty is another level than others.

Some of them even flirt with him but he just keep himself because he already promise to his childhood friend which is TaeTae to come back.

Jungkook reject them obviously, a long time ago he was bullied by them just because of his ears are shorter than them and even call him curse rabbit and only Taehyung stay by his side.

He smile while thinking of the tiger hybrid as he place five carrots in the plastic and give to the customers.

Jungkook smile to the customer as they give him money but his smile fade when he met a familiar face looking at him with lusty eyes.

" How have you've been Jungkook? " The noble bunny hybrid question as he take Jungkook's tender hands and kiss his pinky knuckles.

Jungkook felt disgust when the guy which used to bullied him back then, kiss his knuckles. He take back his hands and wipe the kiss off his knuckles.

" How feisty, make my little friend standing up " He smirk as he come closer to Jungkook and slide his dirty hands to Jungkook gorgeous face.

" If you're married with me then your life will get wealth from me and I will treasure you with our children " Haejung whisper to Jungkook's left ear and giving him goosebumps.

" No, I won't marry you! " Jungkook glare to the noble as he push him back with his small body.

But his small body is nothing to compare with the bulky man with his slave beside him.

" I will fucking give you anything you want! I promise! " Haejung grab Jungkook's small wrist making him whimper under the bulky man.