𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Trigger Warning : Violence

❏❐❑

Jungkook, Soohyuk and their kids now having a dinner in a restaurant. Jungkook was holding Hangyeol in his arm while eat same as the other.

Hangyeol squirming and let out incoherent gibberish words which make Jungkook stop eating. He tried to reassure the baby.

" Shh ii, I'm here, Mommy here "   Jungkook bounce it and excuse himself to go outside which is balcony and show him a thousand of start.

The baby went quiet and make a grabby hands towards his chest meaning he was breastfeed.

Jungkook face went red because he was at outside and in public place. It kinda embarrassed to do in public but Hangyeol will cry if he didn't get.

He look around to see the other people was busy with their own business and silently unbuttoned his own shirt to give Hangyeol suck his breast.

Covering himself is not enough and he tried to find a fabric or something like that but he felt a coat land on his shoulder covering the baby.

" Thank you so much, Sir " Jungkook thank and bow the person without looking at the face as he felt too embarrassed to look at in the face.

A pair of shoes are visible infront of him and that make him step back since he thought the person want to look at the scenery too.

" Didn't knew you had kid now eh " A chuckle along with cigarettes smoke come out from the person mouth.

Jungkook was stunned on his spot as his smile fade as he heard the familiar voice. Slowly tilt his head to see the person.

He back up slowly when the other guy walk towards him and lean his face to the bunny boy with a smirk.

" I. Got. You " He chuckle with a deep voice whisper in his ear making Jungkook's leg wobble remembering his past.

" Where have you been after years? " That guy sliding his fingers to Hangyeol's head who busy sucking his mother's milk.

" I've tried to find you everywhere but who know that you become a mistress right now " Jungkook look at him with his red eyes from crying and don't hesitate to slap the other guy.

Wrong step.

Jungkook eyes widen as he look at his hand that had slap the other guy. He touch his cheek which Jungkook had slap him and look at the peoples looking at them.

" Don't worry, this is just a marriage problem and a little bit misunderstanding, please enjoy your meal " He straighten his posture and grab Jungkook's wrist as the other tried to free himself.

Taehyung and Soohyuk who saw them quickly stop and followed them behind as soon as they saw Jungkook's tears. Soohyuk was fuming in anger after hearing the other guy calling his Jungkook ' wife '.

They followed them till the alley as Jungkook screaming in pain with Hangyeol crying in his arm.

" Enough Haesung! Stop hurting me!  " Jungkook yelled as he bit the other guy hand that grabbing Jungkook's hair and tried to run away.

The other guy was screaming as soon as the bunny boy sunk in his teeth in his arm but before he could follow Jungkook, he receive a flying kick in the face from Taehyung.

" You dare hurt him?! " Taehyung yell as he keep punching the guy until he was unconscious. 

Soohyuk was about to hit him too when he saw Jungkook's unbuttoned shirt but couldn't as Jungkook hugging him with Hangyeol still crying.

" Let me report to the police " Soohyuk pull out his cellphone but stop when Jungkook said.

" Don't! " Jungkook look up at the other with kinda fear and panicked, holding his phone and prevent to call the police.

He shushing them and agreed with Jungkook and he promise to tell him about his and Haesung past relationship.

" Bear, stop it. He's unconscious already "  Soohyuk stop the younger which gladly JunSeo followed by giving last kicked and step on that guy stomach.

" That guy oddly familiar " Junseo mumble.

" Bear, lead your mom to the car and I will hold your brother " His father give an order to him which make him felt giddle as he can hug his crush.

Guiding the bunny boy towards the car and sat next to him as his father driving and the baby on the next passenger with the baby carseat.

Sleeping, tired after wasting his energy.

Jungkook was sleeping in his arm while Junseo wrapping his arm around the elder fluffy body. Not so long after that Junseo fall asleep.

The car was deadly silence only left Taehyung's and Jungkook's snore only. Soohyuk look at the mirror to see them sleeping in each other arm.

Smirking as he continue driving.

❏❐❑

To Be Continue

Any thought and suspicious? 👀

Get ready with your tissues and the pain scene just about to start 🌚