𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 : 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐨

Trigger Warning : Violence, forced sex, abused, drug used, suicide attempt and depression

❏❐❑

" Hey there, little rabbit "

A man in the middle age with suit said as he throw his cigarettes on the floor and step on it. Jungkook step back as he has a bad vibe from this guy.

" Don't be afraid. I'm not gonna eat you... At least not now but tonight " He step forward coming closer to the bunny boy who trembling in fear.

" Meet your master, Haesung " Jungkook's father interfere, patting the trembling bunny boy which Jungkook's knees went weak and fall on the floor.

Jungkook only can stare on the floor . How mess his life be in just blink of eyes after his mother death.

He look at the place where his mother corpse. No where to be found. Only his blood stain left on the carpet.

" You may take him and left the money here " His father point at the table which Haesung did.

The tall guy stand infront of Jungkook who already tired of his life, what he do only staring at nothing as the other guy pick him up and went to his car.

Placing the bunny boy in the passenger seat and drove off. Jungkook sigh knowing what will happen to him in the future and he so tired to fight back.

Since then, Jungkook's life become more mess after his own father sold him to other man to release lust over him.

He was abused, forced to become sex slave, wearing such revealing clothes to satisfied his desire, drugged so that he would like the sex they had.

" Stop it, I'm tired already " He whispered pushing the guy who spreading his naked legs.

" You! Don't tell me what I should do to you! " Haesung slap the bunny boy who laid on the bed, tired.

His body full of blue, red, purple and green bruised and hickies everywhere.

Thrusting inside the boy forced making the bunny boy yelp, he couldn't scream anymore. His voice already hoarse and slowly gone.

Day by day to years, Jungkook tried to free himself by stabbing Haesung in the stomach and run away from there where he met a guy which is Soohyuk.