𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨

Trigger Warning : Violence & death character

❏❐❑

They were running with loud gunshot behind them trying to shoot Soohyuk but they stop shooting reminding the victim which Jungkook with him

The bodyguard who following behind them stop beside him and quickly he got in the car while the police also chase behind them.

Jungkook tried to open the car door but Soohyuk just hold his both wrist as he keep look behind to see if the police chasing them and yeah.

" Shut up Jungkook! " He for the first time yell at Jungkook which make him shut his mouth and hiccup.

" No, no. I didn't mean to yell at you but please listen to me " He stop his gaze as he realize that he just yelled at the younger.

" Why the police chasing you? You must have done any illegal or something against th- "

" For fuck sake just listen to me! " Soohyuk cut the younger sentence off making the other cried even more as he just shove Jungkook's face to his chest.

Jungkook tried to break off the hug but fail and the chasing continue about for almost an hour with gunshot.

Jungkook was terrified with the gunshot when he saw Soohyuk shoot one of police car and make them got into an accident.

" Please stop, I'm scared " Jungkook keep begging the other but again his wish just get ignored.

He had no choice but bite Soohyuk's arm and kicking the passenger seat where the bodyguard drive.

Their car starting to lost control as Jungkook keep trying to fight for his life, kicking Soohyuk in the stomach but he got slap instead until his nose bleed.

" N-no, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to slap you baby " Soohyuk beg to the younger as Jungkook held his burn cheek that has handprint on it.

" I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! " Jungkook glare to him and scream those words towards the other making Soohyuk look at Jungkook.