𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

❏❐❑

❏❐❑

" Ngnh " A soft moans come out from Jungkook's lip as he felt someone pinching his nipple.

Minutes later, Jungkook's moans getting loader in his sleep and he woke up only to see he himself already shirtless and Taehyung cupping his breast, too focus on doing something.

" Ahhh! " He scream making the young man flinched and back off of him.

" W-what are trying to do?! " Jungkook shout as he cover himself with blanket, look over the young man who slightly kinda nervous.

Taehyung had few sweat over his forehead and stutter to answer Jungkook's question.

" T-that because H-hangyeol tried to suck my nipple a-and I thought he's hungry! So I tried to looking for your breastmilk in fridge but there's none! "

Taehyung answer as he fiddling his finger and smile awkwardly to Jungkook.

" Then, why would you grab my breast? "  Jungkook glare to the young man who already kneeling on the floor infront of him.

" I-it because I thought that milk will come out from your breast so of course I pinch your nipple and you don't wake up even I call your name multiple time already "

Taehyung bow his head because he doesn't want Jungkook to look at his red face.

Jungkook huff and look at the young man as he clenched over Hangyeol's bottle milk and he grab it from Taehyung's hand.

" Get out and pick your son " Jungkook demand as he wear back his clothes and place the bottle on the table beside him.

Both of the two love bird's cheeks already red as strawberry from what just happened, especially Taehyung who did random stuff.

Taehyung did what he was told and Jungkook wait for the younger to pick the baby into the room but it already fifteen minutes and they hasn't come.

Jungkook sigh and get off the bed. Walking over the door and opened it to went downstairs only to see Taehyung just standing picking Hangyeol like a statue.

Hangyeol has been squirming and almost cried in his father's arm as the other bodyguards only look at each other as they look at the young man.

Jungkook smacked his forehead making sound which make they flinched and Hangyeol start to cry making grabby hand to his mother.

" What I mean is pick Hangyeol to the room, not just pick him out of no where " Jungkook pick the baby off from his father and bring him to the kitchen.