𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 : 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞

Trigger Warning : Mental disorder & Alcohol

❏❐❑

Year ago before Jungkook's got pregnant

They went to a party to celebrated Soohyuk's another company and of course Taehyung would follow them too cause it his father celebration's.

Taehyung was admiring Jungkook's beauty by the way of his fluffy cheeks and to him. Jungkook is perfect match for him.

Too bad. He's his father lover who gonna be his stepmother sooner.

He look at how his father having conversation with his work partner leaving the bunny boy alone with a alcohol glass in his small hands.

Sparkling eyes was looking around with blue and red light kissing his pale skin. Taehyung was too focus looking at the elder that he didn't realize a woman tried to approached him.

" Hello handsome, do you have a girlfriend? " She said with a smile and fiddling with her hands trying to act cute.

He look at her up and down with a smirk and then keep an eyes for Jungkook, completely ignored her which make her annoy.

" Come on~ " She touch his shoulder as Taehyung only stare at her eyes.

She thought Taehyung was having a dirty thought about her and about to seduce him again by trying to lift a little bit her short dress.

" You're ugly. Please get out of my face " She gasp in shocked at his comment and embarrassed because she never felt humiliate before.

Quickly she turn her heels, grabbing her handbag and run away from the party.

Taehyung eye wondering where Jungkook's about since he hasn't seen him after that woman trying to seduce him.