𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 : 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐨

Trigger Warning : Violence

❏❐❑

JunSeo was smiling to himself while his other members chatting with a random topic. A guy showed up from behind and pour a canteen food on his head.

They thought he would be mad but what they didn't expect is Junseo was laughing while picking those wasted food off from his hair.

" The fuck are you laughing bout? " One of those bullies spoke up kicking the his table as he tilt his head.

Junseo get up from the seat and turn his face towards them with a sly smirk and poke his inner cheeks.

They ignored it and one of them pull out their phone from pocket pants and  show him a picture which make his blood boiling.

" That your stepmother isn't it? " They show a picture of Jungkook, shirt falling off from his shoulder while giggling with a random strangers in the club.

It was take from Jungkook's media social when he's hung out with few his friends years ago. It was okay but the comment by those bullies make his blood boiled.

" Not gonna lie, he so damn sexy! And we would fuck his ass up till he wreck bro " They all laughing until Junseo throw the phone on the floor, hard.

Kicking them and slam their head in the wall without any hesitation and fight mouth.

The others students gasp watching it as Junseo friends tried to break the fight off but fail because one of them punch Junseo in the stomach and push him away.

They took advantage by slamming the chairs to Junseo until his head bleeding making horrified scene in the cafeteria.

He's not gonna give up till there only and quickly get up with a bloody smirk towards them before smash the same chairs that was broken to them.

" You think I'm done here? " He chuckle with blood dripping from his mouth. Look at them with sharp eye as the smile drop.

Grabbing the knife and shove to their face which is eyes and cheeks till they were bleeding so much.

Their scream echoed the cafeteria as the other students gasping calling for the principal while the other boys student tried to separate them apart.

" Let me fucking go! He talk dirty about my bun! " He yell kicking one of the bullies face making him groaning in pain and crawling far from there with the help of other people.

Junseo was fighting back while gripping knife tightly in his hands. Kicking the air as boys and teachers was holding him.

The situation is out of control until the principal and ambulance arrive since the principal have some work to do.

Junseo suddenly faint on the spot as the knife drop from his hands as nurse and doctors helping them to get in the ambulance.

❏❐❑