29 New Friends

A/n
I want some of my life experiences in this and sharing a small part. Hope you guys aren't to bored.

(Y/n) pov

"Here's your schedule, it should perfectly coresponde your college schedule. You work from 5 to 10 almost 6 days a week. Depends if I need you to come an extra day. You start Monday. Nice meeting you (y/n)."

"Thank you.." I give her a small smile.

Last week I applied at a small local food store as stock and with luck they called me the very next day asking for a interview.

Since I'm here I should grab groceries. As I look around all the prices on the fruits are suprsisyly cheap.

Am I crazy? I remember the prices were so overpriced you would be crazy to buy stuff like this!?

"Amazing huh.. what a 5 dollar bill can buy your here?"

That voice!?

As I turn around I see the petite young woman who I saw the other day here.

"Seems your the new associate? Can't wait for us to work together?"

She works here!? As I look at her she looks tired almost sleep deprived.

"How has it been here? Have you time to visit nearby places around here?"

I shake my head "I barely got settled in a week ago but my only priority was to secure a part time job as well as visit my University before enjoying myself" I chuckle.

"University? Let me guess.. Boston?" She raises an eyebrow before I take a step back shocked to hearing her answer.

"U-uh‐"

"I remember you were wearing a Boston University shirt the day we meet. Don't worry im not a stalker.." she nudges me before she begins to organize the cans of food again.

I can't help but sigh in relief before letting out a smile.

"Guess we're destined to meet.. I plan to go there in the fall this year with my boyfriend along with my group of friends. Let me guess... journalism?"

"Close... well not really, biology"

"Damn.." she can't help but pull out her phone "Guess we'll be in the same department. We'll definitely need each other's back for everything for the next four years."

"Megami.. we were destined to be together you and I. If it wasn't for your out going personality we wouldn't be best friends... to this day.

I wonder if Megami remembers the time we went home after that stupid exam from Mr, Nixon and drank 2 bottles of wine till the next day waiting to get our results.. which we passed by the way and drank the next day.

Then it was finally the beginning of college and having to adjust living alone .. work.. and study was pretty much my routine.

"Boyfriend let me see girl" my classmate Elena grabs my phone and it's a picture of me and Rin.

"Hold up what!!" Megami eyes widen before she nods "I approve.. is he planning to come over here sometime?"

Was Rin ever planning to visit me from the beginning or was it just a waiting game between us waiting who will break first.

"Definitely when he isn't busy I'll ask him."

Quickly I became friends with 3 special people..

Elena .. she was friends with Megami in high school and was friendly as soon as Megami Introduced me to her. Long story short Megami ended up breaking with that boyfriend of hers he was a total ass and like any bastard he kicked her out . Not to long after that she moved in next door with yours truly.

Megami and me made an agreement we put down 50/50 and when we graduate we would part ways. We both knew it would be a great change to part ways since we would move into adulthood taking a big step.. plus during that time I thought me and rin would move in together after college.. oh boy how things changed..

But that's in the next couple chapters stick around to find out, that not every love story ends up being a fairy tale