9 Memories Part 2

5 years ago~~

Rin pov

I've been at this new elementary school for about 3 months and by this time is when lunch starts.

Usually I hang out with Makoto , (y/n) , and Haru.

Haru is still quite as usual when we eat. He probably finds me annoying talking about swimming.. yet he might be my biggest rival besides (y/n).

(Y/n) probably the only girl in the group that actual likes swimming. She's also the reason I know this guys.

Compare to everyone else she's probably the one I can rely on the most.

"Rin!"

Soon I jump back to hear (y/n) calling me.

"His out of it" says Haru.

"Your dang right" (y/n) sighs.

"My mom is taking me to the beach want to come? These two are coming and.. ohh Nagisa! So?" she raises an eyebrow.

My eyes widen "what!!? Really? When I'm so down?" I get up off the chair.

"This Saturday.. we meet at my place. Prepare for the best day before exams ends!" (y/n) slams her chop sticks into her mochi.

"That sounds-- wait Saturday!? I have to babysit Gou this Saturday" I slap my forehead.

"Gou?" everyone says.

"Ah your sister you mentioned her once right? Why won't you invite her? I'll like to meet her" she says stuffing her face into her food.

I nod "yeah!! plus I think you'll get along with her so you won't be the only girl going" I say.

"I guess another girl wouldn't be bad" she questions it.

"All she does is hang out with guys.. you never did have guy friends-"

"Hey!!" (y/n) slightly punches Haru while Makoto slightly laughs in the corner.

Soon I begin to laugh along with Makoto watching (y/n) getting teased. I soon feel my heart a little
at the sight of (y/n). I shake my head "what am I thinking"

Man I said that out loud. I cover my mouth and soon (y/n) leans towards me "something wrong?"

I feel my face slightly heat up at the sight of her inches away from me , I look away "nothing.. so let's talk about more about-"

"Gah!!"

I breathe heavily and I sit up as quickly as I can on the bed. I sigh before realizing it was an old memory..

"what a nightmare.." I mutter.

Still.. that memory seems so long ago.. (Y/n) why..

why..

A/n

Short chapter