6 Encounters

A/n HOLY SHIT THEY'RE REMAKING FRUIT BASKET AS WELL AS FINISHING THE WHOLE STORY. PEOPLE WHO WAITED OVER 18 YEARS FOR THIS DAMN.. ANYWAYS ENJOY THE CHAPTER ALONG WITH MY SONG OF THE DAY

It's 5/20/2020 and I wrote this back in 10/28/18 and wow can't believe were now in s2 of fruba. Time goes by quick..
(Y/n) pov

I begin to tap my fingers waiting for the school bell to ring. I just want to be alone my brother caused nothing ,but stress for me.

"Makoto Tachibana , and Nagisa Hazuki to the front office" I glance to Makoto.

"Swimming club?" I whisper to him.

He nods his head ,soon the school bell rings. As I begin to head home to exit the school I see Haru.

"Took you long enough" he turns and begins to walk away.

I turn back ,but no one is there. So his talking about me.

I glance over to him still walking "wait!"

As I catch up to him he turns back glaring at me "why didn't you say anything about your condition?" he angrily says.

I widen my eyes "how do you know? Did Luhan-

"I overheard earlier. I went back to get my book I left ,but then I heard you ,and your brother shout. He then blurted out you can't swim since the accident.."

I sigh biting my lip "don't tell anyone please.. I-I don-

"I won't still.. you didn't say anything about that when you left.."

I sigh "I didn't know at the time , I still had a brace around my arm. Still I was going to tell everyone everything ,but just talking about it isn't easy.." I stop for a moment looking down.

He turns back "i can't imagine you not swimming must suck. Just know that whenever your ready to tell them I'll be there for you..".

Haru his never been the type to say what's on his mind. His always the type to go with the flow..

"Thank you.."

"Also my book" he helds out his hand

"Huh..." oh right his book the one he forgot at the rooftop.

"Right here" I search in my bag for it. As I hand him the book we go back to walking home.

As we both part ways by are different paths , I walk alone back home. As I turn the street I see the old swim club.

Place is almost gone.. Maybe I should come later just alone me , and myself.

As I finish my homework I look up to the sky. Crap it's almost night time. If I want to go I need to go right now.

As I head downstairs I walk pass by my brother. We both ignore each. As I open the front door I hear my brother say "where are you going?"

"Heading to the corner store don't worry about!" I angrily say.

"Can you buy me-"

"No!" I shut the door. I sigh.

As I head to the the swim club I see the door shut. They probably heard heard someone came in.

Still luckily there's a backdoor that can never be closed. I remember once me ,and the guys sneaked in here a long time ago.

I remember getting yelled at for coming home all drenched in water. Brings back memories.

As I open the backdoor I walk in to spider webs and dust.

"Disgusting ugh" I turn on my flash light heading to the pool.