19 ISC Returns and The Truth Part I

(Y/n) pov

"Me!! Why!?" I whine soon the whole club including, Coach Sasabe look at me with their puppy eyes.

"Fine.. Still what if he says no-"

"Your kidding we told you specifically because he won't say no to you!" Nagisa says.

"Fine.." as I take out my phone to dial Rin I find myself sighing yet with a smile.

Since Coach Sasabe is finally opening up the old swim club to the public he decided the first thing to do is to create a small swimming festival for kids as well as adults.

Including a relay, contest, and as well to sign up for the club still Coach wanted us to end the festival with a bang, and the idea of a medley surprisingly came from Haru.

This can also give us a chance to give the community a taste of the Iwatobi swim club as well prepare ourselves for regionals. Still if we want that we might need to permission of the other swimming team so we decided to call none other than-

"Ohh it's ringing" Makoto says. Soon everyone begins to surround me trying to get in on hearing my phone call.

Everyone patiently hears the phone ringing and soon I look over to my right to see Gou looking down at her phone.

Something is definitely wrong with her.. maybe I should talk to-

"(Y/n)?" I find myself jumping at the sound of his voice.

"Rin!" I say soon he sighs.

"You never call is something wrong? Or-"

"Well there's something.." I glance to Rei who mouths "I"

"I have something to tell you and that's the return of the Iwatobi swim club. We wanted to know if you wanted to compete in a medley race against us. It's just something to show the new kids about the club" I say.

Soon he chuckles "the guys are there aren't they?"

"Please!"
"Rin!"
"Just answer!"
"Please!"

The guys shout into my ear loudly causing me to yelp. Soon the phone goes silent "Rin?"

Rin pov

"Carefree bunch.. asking me simple things like that!" I chuckle.

"But in the end you'll end up doing it, won't you?" Sosuke says raising his glance.

I find myself sighing "yeah.. Still finding people to do it will be a bitch" I say adding on still Sosuke sighs.

"I'll do it.. if you let me swim free style" he says with grimy smirk.

"Sure, but I would think you would choose butterfly style?"

"Well, I want to try something new I mean it's just a relay it can help me" he says crossing his arms together.

"Okay" that's one, now only two more people someone to do backstroke and frog style.. As I lift my glass towards my lips to take a sip-

"You got a girlfriend?"

I immediately begin to cough out the water. Soon I look down to see the water on the table, Sosuke immediately begins to burst out laughing.

"Didn't know it was that serious of a topic! So you do huh .. Since we go to an all boys school she must be in Australia or the one you were just talking to? So?" damn his good. He was always precise when it came to knowing the truth about something.

As I begin to wipe down the table I sigh "the girl on the phone.. her name is (y/n)."

"That name.. Isn't that the girl you went to school with back in elementary? I remember you writing about her.. who knew you would have ended up with your own childhood cru-"