🖤 Can you stop lying! 🖤

( this is- a Dark cacao Chapter, enjoy)

It was morning exactly 10:00 AM and I was still working and trying to do all my duties as quick as possible, I knew this day was the Coronation of nilla, I couldn't be late, I have 4 hours and from this Dark kingdom is 1 hour and 23 minutes away I need to get early "here's the order.

" Don't forget to give this legal document to the duchess and tell her to read before give it away to the Duke" Dark cacao order for one of his knight, after finishing up half part of his documents for the meetings and most of all authorization for new projects, when one of the servants knock at the door "come on in" Daek cacao said while working "Your highness... Her Majesty has requested to come in, should I let her in?" The servant ask, and Dark cacao stop of his half work "(this woman...)" Dark cacao said in his mind "let her in" Dark cacao order and Chocolate chip enter "WHY DIDN'T YOU TOLD ME BEFORE MARRYING ME YOU HAD 2 LOVERS!!! AND A AFFAIR!!" Chocolate chip said with angry on her face "What you mean?" Dark cacao said "THIS B*TCH OF HOLLYBERRY!! YOU'RE MY HUSBAND!! NOT HER LOVER!!" Chocolate chip said while bringing one of the old love letters Hollyberry gave him when they were in blueberry academy "first of stop making drama over a letter the was send years ago! And second, you know being a gold digger attitude won't help you and more since you're 'pregnant' of our child" Dark cacao said trying to calm down himself  "oh.. then... NOW IS OUR CHILD! Ugh! You know what? I NEED AN EXPLANATION ABOUT YOUR PRECIOUS NILLA!! isn't that Pure vanilla from that weak kingdom?" Chocolate chip laugh while holding a precious gift that Pure vanilla send him when nobody assisted to his birthday, that's when Dark cacao got enough and he stood up mad "IS NOT A WEAK KINGDOM! that's to them we have good healers in our kingdom- no MY KINGDOM! AND PURE VANILLA IS BETTER HEALER THAN YOU COULD EVER BE!! Want me to say crimes you committed?" Dark cacao said and Chocolate chip was in shock about the things Dark cacao said "you wouldn't dare.... I'M BETTER THAN HER!!! SHE'S JUST A WEAK HEALER!!" Chocolate chip yelled, Dark cacao had to think about the she, and than he laughed hard " what are you laughing at?! What? You don't believe me?" Chocolate chip said more angry than she was before  "(is not a she.. is a he)" Dark cacao says in his mind "you know, today I have a coronation to attempt to, you're not invited so I'm going, and stop being a stubborn woman and go back to you play house doll set at your office" Dark cacao said and got back to his sit, Chocolate chip said "may be... you won't go" Chocolate chip smirk and then got back to her office, Dark cacao didn't see what she was planning.

Dark cacao Finally finished his work and getting ready to go like he planned, a knight jump in into the room "YOUR MAJESTY!! HER MAJESTY IS HURT! AND THE BABY TOO!!" the knight yelled, immediately Dark cacao left the room and went to hers "AH! MY BABY!! HELP!!" Chocolate chip was screaming to the healers, Dark cacao saw some blood down and he knew that Chocolate chip did something bad not to her, but his son/daughter too, he immediately was giving orders of emergency and cancel the ceremony he was about to assist, he was seriously worry, not that much for Chocolate chip but the baby she was carrying.

After some hours the healers done and they save the baby and queen, they all left after the instructions and other things, leaving Chocolate chip and Dark cacao "you... You're crazy, HOW CAN YOU DO SUCH A THING TO YOURSELF AND THE BABY!! " Dark cacao yelled "I swear it wasn't me!! It was the baby, and your selfish attitude that put me in here!!!" Chocolate chip scream with tears "YOU LOVE THAT HEALER THAN ME!! WHAT DOES SHE HAVE THAT I DON'T!!" Chocolate chip continues her drama "CAN YOU STOP LYING!" Dark cacao said and calm himself about to leave "you'll regret it cacao... you will regret all of this!" Chocolate chip said with a angry and psychopath face, Dark cacao leave without saying anything and leaving Chocolate chip alone "you... You Pure vanilla... you're going to pay... for all of this pain.... I SWEAR YOU'LL DO!!" Chocolate chip laugh without control, she already had a plan to make Pure vanilla miserable.