🥀 'normal day' 🌼

The 9 days after the event Chocolate chip decided to do her things as a queen not before paying a visit to the criminal she wanted "soo... You're the mastermind right?" Chocolate chip ask while looking at the criminal with scars, muscle "what you want 'your Majesty' you traidor" the criminal said "ugh, come on marsh you know if I didn't blame I wouldn't be in this position I have now!! And other if it wasn't for me Dark cacao would already kill you!" Chocolate chip said "and... how's our baby?" The criminal ask, Chocolate chip was disgusting by the comment he say " this baby? Pff- is not yours marsh is Daek cacao child... your kid, I kill it when she was born, I didn't want some 'criminal' kids to be mine!" Chocolate chip declare, obviously marsh laughed and then grab Chocolate chip necklace and pull it To him which hurt Chocolate chip face "YOU MONSTER!!! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO OUR CHILD!!! IF YOU DIDN'T WANT HER AT LEAST YOU SHOULD IT PUT HER IN ADOPTION!!" the criminal yelled, and Chocolate chip got away "DON'T DISRESPECT YOUR MAJESTY!! OR OTHERWISE YOU'LL BE PUNISHED TO DEATH!!" Chocolate chip scream "now... I want you to do something for me is you want your freedom " Chocolate chip said in a calming tone "and? What you want Monster " the criminal said "I want you to kill this cookie" Chocolate chip said while giving a picture that shows Pure vanilla "and why should I?" The criminal said " he wants to take away my place, and I won't let him do that, so please kill him and for exchange your freedom, do we have a deal?" Chocolate chip said "yes we do.." the criminal said, Chocolate chip smirk "ok, and for now I'll pay a visit to him so I could know what place he goes most and other so I could gave you where to enter " Chocolate chip said and they walk away.

~~~~~~~🌼~~~~~~~🌼~~~~~🌼~~~~~~🌼

While pure vanilla was doing his work he was happy since he received a letter from Dark cacao, he was about to write the replied and then send it with the bird when he received one of his servants knock "come on in" he said "my king Pure vanilla, The queen of Dark Kingdom is here to visit you" the servant said, pure vanilla was confused about the suddenly visit, he went to the tea room and saw Chocolate chip drinking some tea "oh! My favorite sibling! I'm very sorry about the ballroom... I'm very sorry" Chocolate chip said with sadness in her face, Pure vanilla just sit in front of her "don't worry! Accident happen" Pure vanilla smile, making inside Chocolate chip event angry.

They both talk and laugh (obviously Chocolate chip was pretending) talking some spells or even the kingdoms "(ugh... so nerd)" Chocolate chip said in her mind, she look at the clock and she was 4 hours since she was there "oops!! I have to go my sibling! We could continue this another day if you want" Chocolate chip said "sure! You are welcome here, but next time send me a letter- I wasn't expecting visit" pure vanilla says smiling, Chocolate chip left leaving the criminal look at the window while hiding, he was preparing the attack, now he knew every part, Pure vanilla continue his work, he was really clueless about what was happening, for him it was a 'normal day' while Chocolate chip and the criminal were planning the murder of Pure vanilla, not much White lily visit for surprise Pure vanilla.