🌼🍃 not a good idea🍃🌼

"I- Don't you think is too early for cao to asked me on a date? His wife just die and he suddenly asked me out" Pure vanilla said while lay down on White lily legs "I think you should not worried about that, and Don't get nervous, isn't this what you wanted so bad like years ago?" White lily said while applying the medicine to the eyes of Pure vanilla "yes- but that was ago, even though I already accepted that he doesn't have feelings for me, I mean- it might be just a going out to talk about business and just that, you know we all busy and I am more since the season of yellow moon is coming soon, and I have a lot to do around since is something traditional on here, and the banquet room has to be perfect like the balls were doing, and this year I have to host a good perfectly season in order to bring a good reputation to my nation- and I can't let something else happen like the time Chocolate chip accidentally fall and humiliated" Pure vanilla said "Don't worry about those absurd things, relax! You have me, and you are doing too much and stress out for nothing" White lily said "lily, you know better than anyone this nation is going down, ever since the massacre they did to us, I can not let those people to make fun of us for just saying we're weak! Do you remember when we got bullied for that? At least you demonstrated that your kingdom is a better and glorious, I need to do something more, for my people" Pure vanilla say worried about somethings "I know, but still you should not be worried about that, is true the massacre was horrible leaving your people hungry and terrible condition but you don't need to be perfect! Relax!" White lily said "ugh- I can't" Pure vanilla say while putting his hand on his face tired and embarrassed.

White lily kick Pure vanilla knees making him fall "ouch! Lily! What was that for?" Pure vanilla said confused "you deserve it! Stop worried about- uh-... s-shit?" White lily said insecure "what- Lily! Don't curse! That's- the first I heard you saying that" Pure vanilla said, everything when quiet again "hey, vanilla, have you ever wonder what happen to your p-parents?...." White lily said "nope, no idea, the only thing I know in fact, is that my dad was a hero close to be ancient, he was a loyal person and the most stronger ever the kingdom had" Pure vanilla respond "woah- and what about your mom?" White lily asked one more time "I- don't know if I had a mom, Mrs. Sweet sugar knows, but she never told me anything even though she was my care taker Guardian, actually she never told anything of her, she only changed the talk to something else" Pure vanilla answer once again "hmm- interesting... I- Wanna make a heir- but!! I don't want to get married" White lily murmured "YOU WHAT-" Pure vanilla said in shocked "b-but, WE CAN'T MAKE COOKIES LIKE US-" Pure vanilla said "pff- is someone can get pregnant, I can make him/her too, trust me this time, I promise I won't make the same mistake I did In academy, you know I want personal answers from the witches" White lily said "but-" Pure vanilla was worried "stop, Is my decision, after the kid, the witches, please vanilla" White lily said "....o-ok" Pure vanilla said, after that mini meeting they both went back to work, to be honest Pure vanilla didn't like the idea of White lily meeting the Witches, for some reason it gives him a bad chills to think about it it was more like a bad feeling for him, it was like reviewing their self as a kid in the past.