🧀🌺🍃🖤 The truth(part2)🖤🍃🌺🧀

King lily got in tears and vanilla flower hug him and kiss his forehead "Please be safe, they're coming closer, go..." King lily run away and hide, and heard a scream "WE FOUND HER!!" he was running with the newborn in hands and heard steps, when he was about to leave he saw something terrible, they already had take Vanilla flower head off, in tears he continued.

The massacre end

"That's all I witnessed... I was there and the imperial of Sweet Vanilla felt within The queen... I had for a time to take care Vanilla flower boy until I meet Lady Sweet sugar, that I guess you'll know as Mrs. Sweet sugar, an old teacher from Blueberry yogurt academy, but still... I had to gave her the baby, like me, she was in tears and she we both gave up the baby to another family to hide the prince, since in that time your selfish parents were looking for the baby to kill and dominate the principal nation for themselves" the old Lilith say wit sadness, everyone there w were in shock to hear all of this huge criminals things "I-... can't believe my parents did this! This is horrible" Hollyberry say "father... please I begging you... tell us who's the missing survival of the family of pure royal jam?" White lily say "you already know him" that's all old Lilith say "wait... PURE VANILLA IS THE MISSING PRINCE?!" Golden cheese say "indeed he is, Mrs Sweet sugar and I named him as Pure vanilla and gave him into a noble family that adopted him for a while, even though they didn't like that"  old Lilith say "HOLY SHIT- BUT WE THOUGHT-" Golden cheese say freak out "he was just a son of a noble family? No, that was the idea" Lilith say "you know, sometimes is better that way than suffer more" Old Lilith say.

Not even time a Dar kingdom knight came looking for cao "My king!! Queen chocolate chip is giving birth!! We have to go!!" The knight say, cao look at his friends and they all accept... today was the day of the truth.... of chocolate chip... and the if Dark cacao is the father.