Untitled Part 2

Wang Jing turned around a little hesitantly, her eyes full of puzzlement and looked at Zhong Tong. She didn't understand what her boss meant. Could it be that she found out about her office romance?

"Cough... it's okay, you go!" Zhong Tong was a little uncomfortable in Wang Jing's eyes, she cleared her throat and let Wang Jing leave first.

As soon as the door was closed, Zhong Tong leaned back on the chair, eyes full of confusion. She is still not sure if she really likes Shang Xiaoxiao, or is she just moved by Jiang Xiaoxiao from the previous life?

Originally thought that he passed away in an air disaster like that. At the last moment of his life, Zhong Tong suddenly felt that his life was too monotonous. Apart from his own company, he could not find anything worthy of nostalgia. He saw Jiang Xiao As Xiao leaped on himself, Zhong Tong was a bit regretful that he hadn't liked someone...

Once again he opened his eyes but returned to two months before the plane crash, regaining his life, Zhong Tong's biggest thought is to Jiang Xiaoxiao Good thing, even though she might be a bottomless pit, but her family has a lot of business, it doesn't matter if she spends a little bit on her!

It's just that Zhong Tong thought for a long time and couldn't remember, how did she take Jiang Xiaoxiao on the plane in the previous life, didn't she always avoid Jiang Xiaoxiao?

Dont remember the things in the last life. Living in the present is the attitude that Zhong Tong has always upheld! She stood up and came to the window, looking at the busy person underneath, her mouth turned up slightly, thinking that Jiang Xiaoxiao had just promised to go back. For the first time since she was sixteen, she had the expectation of getting home from get off work early. !

It was almost nine o'clock, Jiang Xiaoxiao was about to close the stall, but unexpectedly, a big customer came!

"Sister Jing, you can buy so much at once, eat it and waste it~" Jiang Xiaoxiao looked at Wang Jing and smiled briskly, his hands kept moving.

Wang Jing stretched out her hand and grabbed her short hair, isn't it? It would be a waste to buy so much to eat! I don't know what Mr. Zhong thinks. Is he trying to check the food hygiene and safety of "Little Early"? Then just tell the security department directly and she doesn't need to check it herself!

"No, no, buy it back and eat with my colleagues!" Wang Jing said with a haha ​​smile: "Little, you have not been here for a while and you are still so proficient in your movements. Wouldn't you consider renting a shop to stabilize?"

"Hee hee my mobile dining car is very good. How expensive is it to rent a shop!" Jiang Xiaoxiao handed the packed things to Wang Jing, and said with a smile: "Sister Jing, take it, there are a lot of things, do you need me to give them? You send it up?"

"No need, no place to put this dining car after you leave, I'll just take it up by myself!" Wang Jing smiled and waved her hand, not knowing why she subconsciously didn't want Jiang Xiaoxiao to know that it was a clock Always ask for it, because she subconsciously wants to help Mr. Zhong cover...

Looking at Wang Jings back, Jiang Xiaoxiao smiled and sighed. She also really admired that Sister Jing could stay with the facial paralysis for more than five years, but She has never seen the appearance of facial paralysis at work. She shouldn't treat her subordinates as coldly as she treats herself, right?

"Oh!" Jiang Xiaoxiao shook his head, and put the shovel in his hand heavily on the dining car! Xindaojiang Xiaoxiao, how about your willpower? She said she would give up and start over, always thinking about what she would be doing. Even if she smiled at her subordinates, Zhong Tong would never shake her own emotions!