Untitled Part 22

The phone screen showed an unfamiliar number, Jiang Xiaoxiao directly pressed it down and prepared to continue with the words just now. But before she could speak, the phone rang again.

"Sorry, I'll answer the call first." Jiang Xiaoxiao walked aside with his mobile phone, and answered the call in a low voice.

"Hello, Ao Renyue, how's your hands doing? Okay, you send me the address and I'll find you tomorrow." Jiang Xiaoxiao answered the phone from the side, kicked the phone in his pocket and came to Zhong Tong .

Although he hasn't said anything yet, Zhong Tong's expression is as if he has rejected her. He usually looks cold and palsy. Now he looks awkward. Just like a young wife, Jiang Xiao talks to his mouth again. It's a bend~

She picked up the rose that was about to be broken by herself, showing a bright smile, stepped forward and took Zhong Tong's hand and said: "Thank you for the surprise you prepared for me, I like it very much~" Jiang Xiaoshuo finished and said. I squeezed my feet into Zhong Tong's ear and whispered:

"Let's go home first, and other homes say~"

"Okay." The warm breath in the ear shocked Zhong Tong's heart, and she intuitively felt that Jiang Xiaoxiao was willing! At this time, I didn't care about the original movie schedule, so I just went out and couldn't wait to get home to hear the answers I wanted.

Wu Ziqing watched the two walk out of the restaurant arm in arm, curled his lips and rolled his eyes. He didn't hear anything so quietly. Why didn't the little girl follow the script? Did she agree or not? Really anxious to death! But seeing that the two of them went out arm in arm, if they didnt agree, they wouldnt be so close and harmonious...

Zhong Tong helped Jiang Xiaoxiao to open the car door, and after protecting her, he went to the other side and got into the car. She turned to look at the people next to her and made sure that she had fastened her seat belt before starting the car.

The two of them didnt talk along the way. Since Jiangs short story went home and talked about it, Zhong Tong would no longer ask related questions in the car. She drove very fast, and it took half an hour to get home in 20 minutes. Up.

After saying hello to Grandma Zhang, the two returned home. As soon as they entered the house, Zhong Tong blinked and looked at Jiang Xiaoxiao, watching her changing shoes, putting flowers on the coffee table, drinking water to clean up her things, her eyes followed. On that person, he hasn't given himself a look since he came back.

With sweaty palms, Zhong Tong quietly wiped the legs of her trousers. She pretended to sit on the sofa and drank her saliva. She coughed a few times from time to time. After receiving no response, she turned on the TV again, and even adjusted it to a certain Turn up the volume on the TV station that is broadcasting the dating show.

After returning for half an hour, Jiang Xiaoxiao still didn't mean to talk to herself. Zhong Tong frowned, and her temper came up. If she said yes, she didn't say yes. What does it mean to not speak for a long time! No matter what, you said that you want to go back to the house. Can you give me a result?

"Little, you..." Zhong Tong put on a gentle expression, looked at the woman walking around with a smile, and prepared to ask the result.

Jiang Xiaoxiao raised her eyebrows and smiled: "Wait a minute!" She just wanted to see when this person could bear to speak again. Maybe Zhong Tong didn't remember how she was when the two of them first got married. To myself!

Zhong Tong got angry abruptly, but she didn't dare to have an attack, so she sat on the sofa and waited, her hands were not idle, she kept peeling the oranges on the coffee table.