Untitled Part 3

Zhong Tong was taken aback by the sound, the light in the room in the stupefied room suddenly turned on, and her legs were still kicking the door!

"Cough..." In an attempt to conceal his embarrassment with a cough, Zhong Tong looked at Jiang Xiaoxiao, who had a disheveled face on the bed, and silently retracted his feet, unnaturally looking away from Jiang Xiaoxiao's messy pajamas. Moved up, grinned and said, "Sorry, I went wrong." After speaking, he slipped out of Jiang's small room.

Leaving Jiang Xiaoxiao messy on the bed, scratching his hair and then patted the quilt vigorously. I don't understand what Zhong Tong is doing to scare me to death. Even if I go to the wrong room, I can't kick the door with my feet! Besides, is the weird expression she just smiled? "Huh~" Jiang Xiaoxiao shrugged and shook her head in disgust. This is because she would definitely think that Zhong Tong wanted to attract her attention before, but since she decided to give up liking Zhong Tong, Jiang Xiaoxiaocai I found that Zhong Tong was a little nervous, how could she like her in her last life! It was getting dark outside to see the time. She had been asleep for several hours. Jiang Xiaoxiao got up and changed clothes to get something to eat. Usually she and Zhong Tong eat their own meals. Since she decided to pursue Zhong Tong, they have taken care of their three meals a day, but Zhong Tong usually only eats one or two bites at night, and the rest of the time is the food on the table. The look of turning a blind eye. Since she has lived her life again, Jiang Xiaoxiao can no longer go to the hot face and stick to the cold ass of others. She quickly changed her clothes and pants, combed a ponytail casually, and walked out of the room after tidying up in the bathroom. The lights in the room were all turned on, and Zhong Tong was not seen in the living room. Jiang Xiaoxiao guessed that she should have gone back to her room on the second floor. Since getting married and living in this house, Zhong Tong casually pointed to a room on the first floor and said that it was Jiang Xiaoxiao, and clearly stated that Jiang Xiaoxiao could not go to the second floor to disturb her without permission, so Jiang Xiaoxiao had been When I came out of the room, I went directly into the kitchen, regardless of what Zhong Tong was doing. Before they got married, there were three chapters of the contract. In fact, it was mainly Zhong Tong's unilateral stipulation. Jiang Xiaoxiao had no room for refutation except to accept it!

The first article in the three chapters of the covenant law is that they are financially independent. Even if they are divorced, they cannot share the other partys property, let alone bear the other partys debts. The second article is not to betray each other during the marriage contract, not to interfere with each others life, and not to infringe on each others privacy. ; The third is to live together in different rooms after marriage, both parties are obliged to cooperate in acting in front of their family members, only once a year.

Their contracted marriage at the time did not specify a specific validity period of several years, but before the marriage, Jiang Xiaoxiao clearly explained to Zhong Tong that she would agree to divorce after she paid back the money. Zhong Tong also acquiesced to Jiang Xiaoxiaos idea, so this One was directly added to the prenuptial agreement.

As for why Jiang Xiaoxiao owes Zhong Tongs money, its a long story. It has to start with her relationship with her adoptive parents...

"Hi..." The pain on her fingertips remembered Jiang Xiaoxiao. Pulling it back, she was too engrossed just now, and she touched the hot pot without paying attention.

Put your finger under the faucet and rinse with cold water. Jiang Xiaoxiao felt that it didn't hurt that much before turning off the water and continuing to cook the dishes. After a while, the two dishes were cooked.