Untitled Part 34

For a moment at the beginning, Jiang Xiaoxiao thought it was her own auditory hallucinations, but it was not until she was hugged that she really realized that Zhong Tong had really come back!

"Miss you~" Zhong Tong whispered in Jiang Xiaoxiao's ear.

"Tsk tsk, it's different if there is a wife. Parents who haven't seen me for almost a year don't scream, and they will hug their wife when they come back~" Xiao Qiang hugged Xiao Xinger and squinted, even if he was happy. Make fun of my daughter.

"Mom, what are you talking about!" Zhong Tong let go of Jiang Xiaoxiao and changed to holding her hand, and said with a smile: "It's not because you have a good time with Myolie, isn't it bothering you~" I was

joking. After Zhong Tong finished speaking, he still greeted the people present very seriously: "Dad, mom, grandma, I'm back~"

Her sudden serious appearance caused all the people present to laugh out loud, Jiang Xiaoxiao stood by. She pushed her and asked in a low voice: "Have you had breakfast? I'll spread a cake for you~"

"Hee hee, thank you wife~" Zhong Tong smiled and sighed that my wife is so virtuous! Yes, since yesterday's phone call was called wife, she has never satisfied the title of girlfriend anymore!

"Oh yo, it's crooked! Little Myolie, don't look at it for children!" Xiao Qiang held Little Myolie's eyes, but she watched with gusto.

Jiang Xiaoxiao's face was reddened, and she went to the side to serve her girlfriend who had rushed back early in the morning without saying a word. She could feel her eyes stopped on her body several times, so she didn't dare to look back...

Zhong Jingyi gave Zhong Tong a thumbs up behind his back. He deserves to be my daughter. She did a great job!

Zhong Tong raised her eyebrows and smiled a little embarrassedly. She hurriedly came back and not only missed her wife, but the big reason was that she was afraid that her father and mother would give the little boy a pit, and she might not be easy to chase people. Don't get together and bully yourself by staying with them for two days!

After Zhong Tong had eaten the pancakes, he pulled Jiang Xiaoxiao upstairs. He said he wanted to go up and change into beautiful clothes and accompany them out to play. In fact, he wanted to spy on the military situation and ask what he sent yesterday. !

As soon as Lou Jiang Xiaoxiao was pressed on the door, she blinked and looked at Zhong Tong, her heartbeat gradually speeding up.

"Wife~" Zhong Tong whispered, rubbing his head on Jiang Xiaoxiao's shoulder little by little, and whispered softly: "I really want to~"

"What are you thinking about, now the uncle and aunt are not here~" Jiang Xiaoxiao raised his head. Kindly reminded that she meant that this title may not be appropriate at the moment.

"Miss you~" Zhong Tong rubbed his nose against Jiang Xiaoxiao's face. She could feel the temperature on her face. This temperature made her more trendy and surging. She smiled and said, "Isn't it better if they are not there? Well, my wife~" I don't know if the last word is deliberately or unintentionally, the sound is very long.

Jiang Xiaoxiao's heartbeat speeded up when she was called, she gently pushed Zhong Tong and groaned: "Who is your wife!" It was really shameless, let her call it once or twice and be addicted!

"We have proved it, you don't want to fool around~" Zhong Tong chuckled lightly, rubbing his nose against the soft ears of the person in his arms.

Jiang Xiaoxiao was itchy to hide, but the whole person was imprisoned. She couldn't hide too far while being shackled. How could she have experienced this, so after being rubbed for so many times, her face was flushed, her ears were red, and her neck was naked. Visible red spreading...