Untitled Part 24

After lunch, Jiang Xiaoxiao went upstairs and rested. Zhong Tong originally wanted to follow it. However, there was something in the company, so he had to go back to the company first.

It was already dark when I woke up, Jiang Xiao looked at the phone, and received several messages from Zhong Tong:

[Are you awake?]

[Dinner together tonight, I want to eat handmade noodles. 】

【Thank you girlfriend~】

Jiang Xiaoxiao raised his eyebrows. This guy's relationship is not to find a girlfriend but to find a chef, and he also brings a la carte! Looking at the time, it was almost time for Zhong Tong to get off work, and she got up and got out of bed.

Stepping into the kitchen to prepare the onion, ginger, garlic and other ingredients, Jiang Xiaoxiao began to make the noodles. Just as her hands were covered with sticky batter, Zhong Tong returned.

"Thank you~" Zhong Tong hugged Jiang Xiaoxiao from behind, resting his head on her shoulders and said lazily.

Jiang Xiaoxiao knew that she had come, but she didn't expect that she would hug herself directly when she came over. An uncontrollable throbbing spread from the bottom of her heart and made her legs soft. She twisted her body and tried to struggle away, and said with a smile on her mouth. "Hurry up and wash your hands to help!"

"Good!" The smile on Zhong Tong's face hasn't stopped since she came back. She let go of holding Jiang Xiaoxiao's hand, washed her hands in the sink and stretched out her hands after drying them. Entering the batter, he specifically grabbed Jiang Xiaoxiao's hand and said with a smile: "I'm not very good at it yet, you teach me."

"Let you knead the noodles is not let you rub me, no! Hey, how many times do you know how to knead noodles after eating handmade noodles!" Jiang Xiaoxiao took the opportunity to take the opportunity to take away his hands and said grotesquely: "You hold on. Dough, turn it upside down and squeeze it, it depends on whether you knead it well or not~"

Zhong Tong raised his eyebrows and gave Jiang Xiaoxiao a confident look, and then did what she said. But the batter was too thick on her hand, she lifted her hand and used it so hard, and then put it down to knead the noodles, her hand couldn't move... She

looked innocently at Jiang, who was smiling from ear to ear. Xiao Xiao, Zhong Tong frowned and muttered: "It feels like your side is like the trap you made. I can't get out of it without any precautions."

Jiang Xiaoxiao opened his mouth and froze. This person was just...in Do you want to talk about love?

"Ah...pah pah pah, what are you doing~" Suddenly something was stuffed into his mouth, Jiang Xiaoxiao subconsciously vomited out, only to find that it was a batter, this person is too disgusting! Jiang Xiaoxiao stared at someone pretending to be innocent with his hips akimbo.

"If you don't help me, maybe it's not flour~" Zhong Tong licked his lips, something suggestive.

With a deep sigh, Jiang Xiaoxiao kept telling himself that this person was called to help by himself, and he should not be angry nor angry! But she couldn't understand Zhong Tong's sore appearance, so she pursed her lips and smiled and put her hand into the basin, pulling out a tuft directly on Zhong Tong's face!

"??" Zhong Tong was dumbfounded and felt the stuff on her face, as if it was about to flow down... She rolled her eyes, and directly pulled a tuft to get to Jiang Xiaoxiao's face, but they managed to avoid her. It's lonely!