Untitled Part 53

The next day Jiang Xiaoxiao also started to work overtime, but when she returned home after working overtime, Tong was already at home, and the sofa was full of documents. It seemed that she had moved the documents that had to be processed overtime back home.

Zhong Tong thought that it would be bad for her to work overtime until that night and leave her wife alone at home until that night, so she simply moved her work back to her home after she got off work. His wife works overtime in the company.

"I'm back~" Zhong Tong put the files in his hand casually, got up and said with a smile.

"Are you working overtime at home today? Don't tell me or I'll be back early. Have you had dinner?" Jiang Xiaoxiao hung up his bag and turned around to ask.

Zhong Tong shook his head and gave Jiang Xiaoxiao a hug: "I have some snacks at random, I'm not too hungry~" She doesn't have time to have dinner, and she doesn't bother to toss at home, the food in the cafeteria is even more. I don't want to eat anymore.

Jiang Xiaoyi heard how this works, the workload is so heavy and she doesnt eat, and sooner or later she will have to wear down her body. She wrapped her hands around Zhong Tongs waist, and muttered in her arms, Ill cook it for you. Bowl of noodles, you still have to eat dinner~"

"Okay, thank you wife~" Zhong Tong leaned down and kissed the forehead of the man in his arms, knowing that she was tired from working overtime, but there was no way to stop her from cooking noodles for herself. According to this person's temper, it must be It must be cooked.

Jiang Xiaoxiao smiled and entered the kitchen, and soon he brought out a bowl of noodles and directly supported Zhong Tong. Finally, Zhong Tong took the file and went to the living room to digest, Jiang Xiaoxiao smiled and went back to the room to wash.

After that, every day this week, the two went home after work. They started working overtime at home after a simple dinner. Zhong Tong was reading documents on the sofa and making phone calls, while Jiang Xiaoxiao occasionally looked at the information and asked questions. Sometimes they went into the kitchen when they met someone who needed practical exercises. They made a bunch of test items and they didn't waste it, so they just ate it as a midnight snack.

Because of this midnight snack, the two high-intensity workers did not lose weight but gained a few kilograms. Zhong Tong lay on the bed at night and touched himself with a mellow emotion and said: "This is the legendary happiness and fatness, I feel My belly has gained more than one lap!

Jiang Xiaoxiao also touched her belly when she heard the words. She smiled and said, Perhaps, I seem to be fat too...

You used to be too thin and now you are long. Some meat is good and healthier~" Zhong Tong smiled sideways and put her hands on Jiang Xiao's belly. After touching it twice, she still felt too thin. Why can't she eat fat? It seems that when the work in hand is finished, I still have to take the person to the Chinese Traditional Medicine Hospital to prescribe a few Chinese medicines to treat the body.

The corners of Jiang Xiaoxiao's mouth rose, and the two fell asleep in a hug.

It was the weekend in a blink of an eye. After a week of experience, Jiang Xiaoxiao was finally able to complete simple dish research and development independently, and received a lot of praise. However, I dont know how Ren Yue suppressed the rumor last time. Anyway, the company is now. Colleagues are very polite to her.

On the other hand, Zhong Tong spent a week working overtime to complete the transfer of the project. She transferred the project to someone she trusted, and helped him stabilize the partners and her catering track. It can run normally again.