Untitled Part 25

"Um~ It's so hot!" Jiang Xiaoxiao was uncomfortably hot all over, she woke up from her sleep in sweat, wondering why she turned on the air conditioner last night, why it was so hot!

Wait... there seems to be something wrong! What is such a smooth touch on your legs? Why can't I move by myself! Jiang Xiaoxiao felt that she was tightly bound by something. She struggled to pull out a hand to turn on the light, and her screams sounded the moment the light was on!

"Ah, ah, why are you sleeping in my bed!" Jiang Xiaoxiao roared again and again: "Zhong Tong, you get up!" At this moment, Jiang Xiaoxiao's head was in a mess. What's the matter, he told her to come and sleep. of? Did you actually say what was in your mind yesterday? No, she remembered that she swallowed those words back with reason, why...

"Sleepy~" Zhong Tong yawned and hugged Jiang Xiaoxiao into his arms and continued to sleep, without any intention of waking up!

Jiang Xiaoxiao raised his eyebrows, you are too sleepy to wake up, right? Then I have a way to wake you up!

"Pop!" A crisp applause sounded in the room, followed by a moment of silence...

Jiang Xiaoxiao looked at her somewhat trembling hands, and then at the reddish fingerprints on Zhong Tong's face. She was shocked, heaven. What did she do!

Zhong Tong slowly opened her eyes. She looked at Jiang Xiaoxiao with an incredulous look on her face. The hot feeling on her face told her that she was right. She had just been beaten, and the first slap since childhood was actually a girlfriend. Fan!

"Then... that... why did you sleep in my bed..." Jiang Xiaoxiao's voice trembled. She was not afraid of what Zhong Tong would do to her, but felt very embarrassed. Zhong Tong pretended to look at the surroundings in a dazed manner. She half stood up and yawned and said, "Sorry, I might get up in the middle of the night to drink water and go to the wrong room~" "Oh, I'm going to get up, you..." quickly went back to the room. Well, Jiang Xiaoxiao has pulled the quilt and wrapped herself tightly. She has a habit of sleeping with her legs bare. If this person doesn't leave, she will be taken care of!

Seeing himself exposed to the air, Zhong Tong raised his eyebrows and glanced at someone who was tightly wrapped in the quilt, thinking that I haven't done anything yet, you are like this, if I do something...

both of them will automatically ignore After that slap, Zhong Tong went back to his room to sleep, and Jiang Xiaoxiao got up and cleaned himself and went into the kitchen.

When Zhong Tong woke up again, Jiang Xiaoxiao was out of the stall, and the text message on the phone reminded her: [I have fried beef patties and fried egg steamed dumplings in the pot for breakfast, remember to drink the soy milk in the thermos~] In

my heart There was a warm current, Zhong Tong ate the breakfast clean, put on a black shirt and black wide-leg pants, slightly curled waves randomly draped on her shoulders to cover her slightly swollen left half of the face, and finally took it. Her briefcase went out. Zhong Tong parked the car in the company parking lot and walked around to the first floor. She was pleasantly surprised to find that Jiang Xiaoxiao was wearing the small floral dress that day. You must know that for the convenience of Jiang Xiaoxiao, every time he went out, he was always short. t Casual pants, today I wore a skirt! "Ms. Zhong early!" The crowd around the dining car spotted Zhong Tong behind and consciously greeted him and let go. "Morning~" Zhong Tong smiled and greeted others, but her eyes were on Jiang Xiaoxiao. Instead of walking to the dining car, she walked around to Jiang Xiaoxiao behind the dining car and asked with a smile: "Do you need my help?" Jiang Xiaoxiao didn't expect Zhong Tong to give her this. How could she let her help? She didn't realize that the business here has decreased a lot since she got closer! "Thank you~ you should hurry up!" Jiang Xiaoxiao winked at Zhong Tong. You guys want to make everyone know how to do business here in the future! Zhong Tong raised her eyebrows and smiled and said: "Bring me two pancakes, that..." She glanced at the crowd and continued: "Trouble the boss to send it to my office in a while~" How can I bring it up by herself? Yes, and didnt I leave you so much breakfast! Did you not eat or see the text message! Jiang Xiaoxiao couldn't ask too much in front of so many people, so he had to smile and replied: "I know Mr. Zhong, you go and work first~"