Untitled Part 41

Zhong Tong dug out her ears in disbelief. She wondered if the auditory hallucinations appeared when water entered her ears while taking a bath. Just now, her wife was inviting to sleep together at night?

"Yes!" Don't want to ask again to give her a chance to repent, Zhong Tong immediately agreed, and walked to the opposite room with his legs.

"Wait a minute!" Jiang Xiaoxiao hurriedly pulled Zhong Tong and shouted.

Zhong Tong looked at the hand holding his arm, looked at her incomprehensibly, could it be that you would regret it? That won't work, she doesn't want to sleep alone what she says today!

"Um...you...don't you change your pajamas?" Jiang Xiaoxiao said with a blushing face. She didn't dare to look at Zhong Tong's eyes, and she didn't dare to look randomly. After all, the man's bathrobe in front of him was a little loose after being pulled. opened. Only then did Zhong Tong realize what she was wearing. She hurriedly closed the collar of the bathrobe, and said as she walked back: "Don't lock the door, wait for me to come here in two minutes!" She just brought the door to the door. I am afraid that the person outside will return to the room and lock the door as soon as I close the door. Jiang Xiaoxiao stood at the door and turned back. She didn't know what to do for a while. She had just finished washing and sitting in the room. Suddenly she felt that the room was quiet and terrible. She came out of the living room quietly, so she didn't know. Which one in my mind had a short circuit, knocked on the door and said something like that, when the reaction came back, it was too late to take it back... Lets just say it, Jiang Xiao was careful not to sleep on a bed? They didnt sleep. Passed, but at the moment she saw the faint spring light in the room through the crack of the door, she was a little uncomfortable, her legs seemed to be frozen, and her eyes seemed to be caught by some powerful magnet. . "Grumbling~" Jiang Xiaoxiao accidentally made a loud drooling sound, which frightened her herself. She ran back to the room and sat on the bed and took a deep breath to calm her tension. Zhong Tong didnt hear the drooling sound, but she heard the "Da Da" sound of Jiang Xiaoxiaos slippers when she trot. She didnt know what happened, quickly put her clothes on, opened the door and went out to find out. The person has gone but the door to the room is open.

Zhong Tong smiled and said that the door was not closed, she returned to the room, took the phone, turned off the light, and walked straight to the opposite room.

"Wife, I'm coming in~" Zhong Tong stood at the door of the room and knocked on the door and walked straight in, only to find that the person on the bed was already lying down, and his back was still facing the door.

Is this shy or something? Zhong Tong smiled and closed the door, skillfully got into the bed and hugged people from behind, she whispered: "Wife, you are asleep? Then I'm not welcome~ "After speaking, she stroked someone's waist twice with her hand, and then suddenly scratched it. "Ahaha...ah...hahahaha..." Jiang Xiaoxiao couldn't hold back anymore and laughed out loud, laughing while avoiding Zhong Tong's hand. She was nervous to die just now, and she didn't expect this person. Will suddenly give myself this trick! However, Jiang Xiaoxiao relaxed as a result. After a few rounds, both of them lay flat on the bed, panting and giggling. "What are you laughing at~" Jiang Xiaoxiao was so embarrassed that he gave Zhong Tong a small hammer. Since she was with this person, she has discovered more and more other faces of her. Cold and domineering is a business card to the outside world. Gentle and considerate are not counted as gentle and considerate. , But its true that its not serious. Sometimes when you let go of yourself, its as naive but cute as a child. Jiang Xiaoxiao is very fortunate that he is the one who can see her in so many ways. "Who made you pretend to sleep? I laughed at my wife who was ticklish~" Zhong Tong raised an eyebrow and turned sideways and looked at the people beside him tenderly, feeling that he finally didn't have to sneak in and sleep, if he could persuade her to sleep together every day Enough! I was embarrassed to be seen, and the whiteness in the crack of the door just appeared in her mind. Jiang Xiaoxiao's eyes were a little erratic and said, "Isn't it normal for you to be ticklish? Are you not ticklish?" After that, she deliberately reached out and put her hand on On Zhong Tong's stomach, pretending to tickle her. Zhong Tong moved her lips forward and moved closer to Omi Xiaoxiemei and smiled: "You can try it, if you lose, then I'll..." You're welcome~