Untitled Part 28

"Huh huh!" "Bump!"

Zhong Tong helped her old waist for a while and got up from the ground, she never thought that she would be kicked out of bed by her girlfriend! She rubbed her sore butt and stared at the innocent-looking woman on the bed.

"This...you can't blame me, you promised me before!" Jiang Xiaoxiao pouted and turned on the light in the room with sleepy eyes. After seeing the expression of the person next to the bed, he was not afraid. This is what it is. , Its just a good idea to kiss half of the kiss and then make up for it in the middle of the night!

Although Jiang Xiaoxiao does not reject Zhong Tongs kiss, her instinct tells her that she should never indulge the person in front of her, otherwise she will have to take it seriously. !

"It's still early, take a rest!" Zhong Tong opened the quilt with a calm face and prepared to get in.

Jiang Xiaoxiao didn't agree, she raised one leg to make a blocking action, but she forgot that she was wearing a nightdress, and she didn't even know the scenery in the raised foot skirt.

Zhong Tong's eyes froze, and her chest began to rise and fall, and her face began to have a different color. Her hand holding the quilt froze there until there was a trace of gentleness on her nose to evoke her sanity!

damn it! Zhong Tong suddenly turned around and dragged his nose with his hand, and said in a dull voice, "I'm back to the room, please go to bed!" After speaking, he strode out of Jiang Xiaoxiao's room.

Jiang Xiaoxiao's head is blank and a bit unclear. Did Zhong Tong have a nosebleed just now? I just kicked her down lightly just now, so it won't hurt her internal organs just then! God, Jiang Xiaoxiao became a little panicked the more she thought about it, she quickly got up and chased it out.

The door of Zhong Tongs room was closed. Jiang Xiaoxiao reached out to unscrew the doorknob but found that the lock was locked. She was really a little panicked. She knocked on the door hard and asked worriedly: "Zhong Tong What's wrong with you? Open the door and show me!"

There was no movement in the room for a long time. Jiang Xiaoxiao frowned and quickly walked to the kitchen and rolled out a rolling pin. She was about to use the rolling pin to break the door lock, but she just rolled it up and tried hard. The door suddenly opened when it was about to smash down.

The rolling pin that was swung out was too late to take it back, Jiang Xiaoxiao could only change the trajectory of the rolling pin hard.

"Bang!" The rolling pin knocked on the door and made a huge sound, which exploded directly in Zhong Tong's ears!

"Buzzing..." There was a dizzy tinnitus, Zhong Tong held the door silent for a long time, and directly frightened Jiang Xiaoxiao.

"You... are you okay?" Jiang Xiaoxiao threw the rolling pin aside, reached out to help the person leaning on the door frame, and slowly helped him onto the bed to sit down.

Covering her ears with her hands, Zhong Tong closed her eyes and slowed down for a long time. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at Jiang Xiaoxiao and asked: "You are going to murder your wife!" She just managed to stop the nosebleed I'm ready to go out to see what Jiang Xiaoxiao is doing for himself, how can I think that when the door opens, I will be blown away!

Fortunately, Jiang Xiaoxiao changed his direction midway, otherwise his head is about to bloom, and Zhong Tong now feels afraid for a while. She just accidentally watched something that she shouldnt watch for the time being, so she doesnt need to punish her like that...