Untitled Part 15

A happy housewarming banquet, where a special chef prepares the food and leaves. After they have finished eating, a special person comes to clean up the kitchen. Aunt Zhang sat on the sofa and ate the fruit with satisfaction. Good people!

Little Myolie was super sticked to her after being fed a meal by Wu Ziqing. At this moment, she was sticking to her and wanted to listen to the story. Wu Ziqing looked helplessly to her friend. How could she know that she only had a wife now, and she didn't put her at all. In the eyes...look at her like that, she's not promising!

Holding Little Myolie to play on the balcony, Wu Ziqing decided to keep her eyes alone. Isn't her beauty not fragrant? Why come here to hug a little boy and eat dog food, huh!

Jiang Xiaoxiao took the fruit cut by Zhong Tong and handed it to Granny Zhang. Her gaze fell on Wu Ziqing on the balcony. Unexpectedly, this person had another set of coaxing the children. Lets take a look at Xiao Myolies attitude towards Wu Ziqing. Looking at her attitude towards Zhong Tong, Jiang Xiaoxiao felt that Zhong Tong was more than a bit different.

"She is the Sea King. She can cope well with people who have been up to eighty to eight months in the sea, but she is definitely not suitable for you." Zhong Tong peeled the orange on the side, and after speaking lightly, he stuffed the orange to Jiang Xiao Small hands.

Put a petal into your mouth, it's not sour! Jiang Xiaoxiao frowned and swallowed the orange in his mouth, and glared at Zhong Tong. This guy did it on purpose!

Zhong Tong was stared with an innocent look, and wondered how I knew that the orange was so sour without eating it.

"That means that they have the strength, I think you are jealous~" Jiang Xiaoxiao said with a curled lips. Now she is a little suspicious of her own vision. How could she like this person in her previous life? Is she prone to abuse? ?

"No need." Do you still need to be jealous of others? Zhong Tong felt that Jiang Xiaoxiaos words were really funny. He can make money, has a head and looks good, so he needs to be jealous of Wu Ziqing?

Jiang Xiaoxiao felt that this person was really a bit difficult to communicate. She was not jealous, but because she had praised Wu Ziqing, she would be jealous. If Zhong Tong could She reversed her name because she was jealous!

"It's nine o'clock Granny Zhang, I'll send you down to rest~" Jiang Xiaoxiao was too lazy to argue with Zhong Tong. She smiled and helped Granny Zhang to send people back to sleep. Old people usually go to bed earlier. Helping Granny

Zhang to the door, Jiang

Xiaoxiao cried out to the two people who were still on the balcony: "Myolie, go back to bed~" "Go to bed so early?" Wu Ziqing came and hugged Xiao Xing'er. Jiang Xiaoxiao asked with a smile beside him.

"The elderly and children all sleep earlier. Sister Ziqing is going to trouble you to hug Xiao Xing'er and go downstairs." Jiang Xiaoxiao smiled and blinked, not stingy with Wu Ziqing's smile.

This person has such an image and temperament, as well as patience and affinity, and he does not have the prestige of a rich second generation at all. No wonder he can become a sea king! If Zhong Tong didn't say Jiang Xiaoxiao, he wouldn't necessarily think that Wu Ziqing was such a person.

I sent Grandma Zhang and Myolie down, Wu Ziqing looked up and then said to Jiang Xiaoxiao with a smirk: "Little girl, I won't go up, so as not to disturb your two-person world."

"Sister Ziqing, you I know Mr. Zhong..."Huh? Jiang Xiaoxiao was a little confused about the situation. Wu Ziqing actually hugged him before she finished speaking. What does this mean!