Untitled Part 52

The four of them were not energetic when coming down from the mountain, especially after Zhong Tong got down from the mountain, his legs trembled, and he rested in the car for a while before driving back.

Jiang Xiaoxiaos mouth keeps rising on the way back. Todays play is still very pleasant on the whole. She is also rare to be able to come out so easily and gain a lot. She has discovered another characteristic of the people around her. No athletic ability!

When they went up, two people held hands and went up, but when they came down, it was basically Jiang Xiaoxiao who helped Zhong Tong down, so he almost asked a driver to help them drive the car back, but this also strengthened Jiang Xiao Little wants to learn to drive, so that when the time comes to drive a long distance, the two of them can switch.

Its getting dark when I get home. She said she was going home to try the dishes today. It happened that Ren Yue was also able to help her see how she was doing, so Jiang Xiaoxiaos cooking today was better than other times. Longer.

"How is it?" Jiang Xiaoxiao looked at Ren Yue a little nervously. She was using her boss to test the dishes, and few would believe it.

"The others are pretty good, but the taste is a little bit worse. It should be because of the wrong proportion of the seasonings, but it doesnt matter. The chefs who make this dish are all masters who have been in business for decades. I caught up with them." Ren Yue didn't make any polite remarks. This dish is indeed a bit difficult for Jiang Xiaoxiao's current level. She can achieve this level very well.

"It looks delicious, I'll try it!" Wu Ziqing smiled while holding a chopstick, his eyes lit up and a thumbs up after tasting, and said with a smile: "I am a non-professional person who tasted it is still delicious ! " "

I try ~ "Zhong Tong also tasted a smile, she nodded directed at a small river, representation is possible.

Ren Yue was embarrassed by their actions. She didn't say it was bad. She just commented on it from a professional point of view. If you want to make her better, shouldn't you point out her problems in time?

"Haha, I know. I will check the ingredients later. If you don't understand, I still have to ask Mr. Ren~" How could Jiang Xiaoxiao not know the intention of these three people? When she did it herself, she actually found her own. The problem is that I was hesitant when putting the seasonings, missed the best seasoning time and didn't put the right amount of seasonings.

However, she has really changed Ren Yue. The previous images stayed in the training class for a short time. She always felt that she was not suitable for pancakes and breakfast. I did not expect that she was studying and learning, and she made this dish by herself. She knew if there was any problem, it was enough to prove her familiarity with these dishes.

People say that to see whether a boss can succeed depends on her familiarity with her own business. Jiang Xiaoxiao believes this. Only in this way can he fully grasp the initiative.

"Don't call Mr. Ren at home. I just commented as a professional. In fact, you are still doing a good job. There will be no problem with tomorrow's assessment~" Ren Yue said with a smile.

"Okay, let's start eating when the business is over, otherwise it will be even more unpalatable after a while~" Jiang Xiaoxiao smiled and put an order in everyone's bowl, and several people started to eat.

After eating, Wu Ziqing and Ren Yue went back first. After Zhong Tong washed the dishes, he slept on the sofa and watched TV. Jiang Xiaoxiao sat aside with his computer to review the content to be assessed tomorrow.