Untitled Part 13

Jiang Xiaoxiao has kneaded the noodles in the past two days so that her arms are thick. She really can't understand why Zhong Tong is so interested in this handmade noodles. After eating for three days in a row, she doesn't feel tired, and she has pity on her arm. , After kneading the handmade noodles, continue to knead the bun dumpling dough!

Secretly squeezing her arm, Jiang Xiaoxiao looked at Zhong Tong who was slow to eat noodles, and tentatively asked: "Is the handmade noodles delicious?" In fact, she wanted someone to take the initiative Next time I change something else. After all, I am the one in debt. I am embarrassed to open this mouth...

"It's delicious!" Zhong Tong nodded and quickly replied, as if to prove that what he said was true. Put it in his mouth, for fear that Jiang Xiaoxiao will say that he will not do it for himself. Secretly rolled his eyes in his heart, Jiang Xiaoxiao still showed a happy smile on the surface, and then tentatively asked: "Mr. Zhong, are you interested in making your own handmade noodles tomorrow~" "Huh? "Zhong Tong bit the noodles in her mouth and looked at the opposite person with a vigilant look. What does she mean, won't she be back tomorrow? Jiang Xiaoxiao smiled flatteringly: "I think you are very proficient these days. I don't know if I will be lucky enough to taste Mr. Zhong's craftsmanship tomorrow~" After finishing speaking, he glanced at Zhong Tong's arm, and said that he should be rough. Coarse, who made you love to eat so much~ Hearing that Zhong Tong let go of his heart, as long as he doesn't come back, he can say anything! She chewed the noodles in her mouth unhurriedly, then wiped her mouth slowly, seeing the look of expectation on the opposite person Zhong Tong was successfully pleased, she curled her lips and smiled: "No problem. But tomorrow I dont want to eat handmade noodles for other things, I will make them the day after tomorrow." "Okay, okay!" That's great! Unexpectedly, you can stop making handmade noodles for two days at once, which is a pleasant surprise for Jiang Xiaoxiao! To be honest, she is going to vomit when she eats noodles. Isn't so many delicacies in the world not delicious? Why are you holding on to the noodles! Looking at Zhong Tong eating noodles with a smile, she suddenly felt that being reborn once was really a big surprise in her life. cold?

Smiling and raising his eyebrows, if Zhong Tong was not as cold and annoying as the previous life, they should be good friends too! Thinking of Jiang Xiaoxiao taking the initiative to scoop Zhong Tong a spoonful of pickled vegetables, he thought, let their friendship start with this spoonful of pickled vegetables.

The unexpected pickles made Zhong Tong a little flattered, the soup brought in by the noodles in her mouth choked on her trachea, and she coughed quickly...

"Are you okay?" Jiang Xiaoxiao got up and prepared to take a picture of her. As soon as she got up, Zhong Tong stopped coughing.

Jiang Xiaoxiao looked at Zhong Tong with concern, but the scene before her stunned her... She

saw Zhong Tong crying and whimpering with one hand on the table and the other hand covering her mouth. There was a long stretch on her delicate nose. Long noodles, she actually coughed up a piece of noodles from her nose!

The corners of the tightly pressed lips and mouth kept twitching, Jiang Xiaoxiao's face turned red and finally couldn't help but laughed out: "Haha...hahaha...Zhong never thought that you still have this skill hahahaha!" Afraid of being retaliated, Jiang Xiaoxiao wanted to freeze this picture with his mobile phone!

The sudden situation made Zhong Tong completely petrified there. Jiang's little laughter in his ear was like a sharp sword piercing her eardrum and hitting her heart. Not paying attention to the noodles in his nose, Zhong Tong subconsciously got up and pulled his legs upstairs. Run, the noodles hung on her nose and dangled as she ran. The shameful touch made her face red!