Untitled Part 56

When they moved to a new house the next day, they packed their belongings and packed them, and then they found a moving company to move them all at once.

The last time I moved is still vivid. There are more and more lively in the house, Zhong Tong's parents, but missing Zhang's grandmother. Jiang Xiaoxiao looked at the group of people who were playing with Little Myolie and couldn't help feeling a little bit. He has lived for a few decades but has experienced a lot of things, and the most important thing is to cherish the present!

Wu Ziqing raised her lips while looking at this family of five happily. She hasn't had a meal with her family for a long time. She secretly glanced at Ren Yue, who was sitting on the side. It was almost two months since their relationship was said. It's a lot more harmonious than before, but it hasn't reached the stage of communication yet. What is gratifying is that this person is no longer disgusted with holding her hand.

She thought about finding a suitable opportunity to confess again recently, even if Ren Yue refuses her, it doesn't matter, what if it succeeds!

"Sister Ziqing, what are you doing while standing stupidly? Little Myolie called you!" Jiang Xiaoxiao patted Wu Ziqing's shoulder and said with a smile.

"Ah? Ao!" Wu Ziqing scratched his head, walked toward Xiao Xing'er grinning, squatted down and asked: "What are you telling me?"

Xiao Xing'er tilted his head and blinked and asked innocently. Said: "It's been so long since you haven't chased Sister Ren. If you don't work hard, you will have to wait until Myolie grows up to chase you~"

The people in the room looked at each other when they heard the words, followed by a burst of laughter, Wu Ziqing embarrassed. Scratching her head, Ren Yue blushed a little bit, she didn't know that such a small child could say such things!

However, Zhong Tong and Jiang Xiaoxiao had known the cleverness of this little girl a long time ago, and they were not impressed that she would say such a thing.

"When Myolie grows up, Sister Ziqing will be old, you should leave her to your sister haha~" Xiao Qiang sat on the sofa and laughed, Xiao Xinger liked it more and more, so she became a bell When Tong discussed with her about adopting this little girl, she nodded in agreement without hesitation.

In the past, she was worried that Granny Zhang would not be able to deprive others of her family happiness. Now that Granny Zhang is gone, Xiao Xing'er can hardly survive by herself. It would be better to be adopted by their family.

"Hee hee see how popular I am, cherish me, Sister Ren~" Wu Ziqing smiled and leaned to Ren Yue's side and pushed her shoulder against her and said.

Ren Yue was blushing because of the ridicule, but she instantly calmed down after Wu Ziqing had done so. She put aside her smile and said lightly: "There are a lot of people chasing me. You can find someone else."

"Oh don't you ." , I can't bear to give up on you!" Wu Ziqing hurriedly took Ren Yue's hand and held on tightly, causing other people to laugh again.

Life seems to be on the right track slowly. After moving to their new home, Zhong Tong and Jiang Xiaoxiao work normally every day, and Xiao Myolie goes to school to Xiao Qiang and Zhong Jingyi to pick up and drop off. If you dont need to work overtime, the family can still eat together. For dinner, a family of five lived a happy life.

Jiang Xiaoxiao has been working for several months, and she has been able to stand alone in the department. She even developed a series of new dishes based on her own characteristics, which created a lot of value for the Ren Group. Ren Yue is very pleased with Jiang Xiaoxiao's performance. She is very thankful that she did not misunderstand the person, and after this series of dishes are on the shelves, she has even more reason to help people up, so that the old guys can't find a reason to oppose. By myself. These two months are the key period for her to consolidate her position in the company, so she is very busy every day, and even pulls Jiang Xiaoxiao to accompany herself to work overtime, because she needs to grow faster. Jiang Xiaoxiao worked overtime every day and it was ten o'clock after returning home, but even if she went home so late, Zhong Tong still hadnt returned home. I heard that there seemed to be something wrong with her company, but she couldnt help, so yes. Her best support is not to ask or complain. Zhong Tong has really had a headache recently. She originally thought that everything was under her control, but if things really progressed, it was far beyond her imagination, and even a little out of control.