Untitled Part 12

Jiang Xiaoxiao had brought Granny Zhang back from the hospital for a dressing change, and found that a car was blocked at the door of the garage. She also complained about who was so wicked and listened to the car at the door!

Jiang Xiaoxiao didn't care about Xiao Xinger because she had already arrived home, and let her go to play by herself. She helped Zhang Apo go in and simply fry them two dishes. After finishing it, she went out to find Xing'er to go home for dinner, but as soon as she went out a few steps, she heard Xing'er's crying, and trot to find them. I saw this scene that made her extremely angry!

Let alone why Zhong Tong appeared here, what is going on with her holding Little Myolie in her hands now? !

Jiang Xiaoxiao ran forward and hugged Xiao Xing'er from Zhong Tong's hands, staring at Zhong Tong and waiting for an explanation.

"Um... Xiaoxiao, this is all a misunderstanding!" Wu Ziqing saw that there was something wrong with the situation, so he hurriedly stood up to ease the atmosphere and explained: "This kid drove Datong's car. Datong just wanted to ask her parents where they were. Where, how could we bully the children!"

Seeing that the person in front of him was still not believing, Wu Ziqing laughed and began to get close: "Little, do you remember who I am? When you were young, you chased me behind my ass and called me. 'Brother' too!"

Jiang Xiaoxiao had no impression of Wu Ziqing at all. She stared and said, "How do you remember when you were a child!" After speaking, she ignored the two in front of her.

"Myolie, is what they said is true, you paddled the car?" Jiang Xiaoxiao patted Little Myolie on the back to soothe her emotions, and asked softly when Xiao Myolie stopped sobbing.

"Hmm! Bad guy...blocking the door..." Little Myolie said intermittently, and she didn't forget to take a peek at Zhong Tong before she was frightened by the cold expression and hid in Jiang Xiaoxiao's arms again.

Jiang Xiaoxiao was slightly stunned when she heard what Myolie said, and she didn't understand why she said that! Could it be that my previous words before entering the door were heard by Myolie, and this little girl took a stone to row a cart?

"Myolie, it's not right to row people and carts. We can't do that in the future!" Jiang Xiaoxiao said to Xiao Xing'er seriously. This child is too young and usually plays with Granny Zhang by himself. It seems It's time to find a school for her to go to school.

It was confirmed that Myolie made a mistake first, Jiang Xiaoxiao did not shirk responsibility. She apologized to Zhong Tong who had been standing there without saying a word: "I'm sorry, Mr. Zhong, I will educate her if the child made a mistake. Yes, you can directly charge me the maintenance cost of the car. I apologize to you again, I'm sorry!"

Jiang Xiaoxiao bowed after saying that, before Zhong Tong's reaction, she continued saying: "But One yard goes one yard, Myolie stroked your car and I lost money, but you used violent means to scare a little girl. I ask you to apologize to her!"

Wu Ziqing was so shocked that his chin was about to fall from the side. This is still the soft, cute and well-behaved little girl before, who has become so rigid when he grows up! If it werent for a friends wife not to deceive her...

Zhong Tong stood there with her lips pursed and looked at Jiang Xiaoxiao coldly, where she still owes her own money. Where did she have the confidence to help others take responsibility? Such words came, in her heart, she is such an unreasonable and violent person!