Untitled Part 16

"Sorry for taking the call!" Jiang Xiaoxiao turned back to the room and picked up the phone, and found that it was an unfamiliar number.

Looking at the area displayed under the number, Jiang Xiaoxiao frowned and answered the call.

"I#Jiang Xiaoxiao, you ungrateful thing is finally willing to answer the phone, you marry a rich family and your wings are hard, no matter whether we are dead or not, our family shouldn't adopt you as a woman with no conscience at the beginning!" As soon as the phone was connected, there was a roaring male voice.

Jiang Xiaoxiao frowned, his face became cold and he said sharply: "Shut up Jiang Xiaowei, you are sick, call me in the middle of the night!"

Zhong Tong stood at the door of Jiang Xiaoxiao's room and waited for her, even if the people inside beat The phone has been lowered, she still vaguely heard something like "I'm sick, scold me", etc., she frowned and guessed the identity of the person on the other end of the phone.

"You are sick. If my dad is so sick, you don't come back to see. Our family will raise you as a white-eyed wolf for nothing!" Jiang Xiaowei yelled on the phone.

"Abba is sick?" Jiang Xiaoxiao's brows frowned: "When did it happen? Where is the disease?" It's no wonder that the last time my grandmother called herself to ask herself to go back and have a look, she fell ill at that time. What?

"Now that you think about it and ask, you will be happy when someone dies!" Jiang Xiaowei hung up the phone after speaking.

Jiang Xiaowei is the biological son of her adoptive parents and her unrelated younger brother, but only one year younger than her. He has been arrogant and domineering since childhood, and his adoptive parents spoiled him with everything. Even if his grades are so poor that he doesn't want the school, his adoptive parents still find him a third-rate school and go to college.

He was often spoofed when he was young, so that now Jiang Xiaoxiao hates Jiang Xiaowei, but because of the love of his adoptive parents, he can't care about him, Jiang Xiaoxiao basically has no contact with him!

What was said on the phone was unclear, and Jiang Xiaoxiao had no information at all. She dialed the phone again, but there was a message that it was turned off! Jiang Xiaoxiao was going to be mad, and tried to endure his temper and called her adoptive mother, but he didn't answer the phone either.

"Did something happen?" Zhong Tong asked worriedly, seeing Jiang Xiaoxiao constantly on the phone. The most important thing was that she was too emotional and worried about something she could not solve.

I almost forgot that there was a Zhong Tong standing at the door! Jiang Xiaoxiao didn't want her emotions to affect others, she smiled and explained: "Something happened at home, I have to go back and see." Before Zhong Tong responded, she opened the closet and started packing things.

"It's not safe to be so late, you can go back tomorrow!" It was already more than ten o'clock, Zhong Tong recalled the home of her adoptive parents that she had investigated before. It would take four hours to drive from here, and it would cost two to take a train. For more than an hour, and she didn't know anything about the situation there, so she wouldn't be relieved if she ran back in the middle of the night.

Jiang Xiaoxiao sighed, too, it is indeed a lot of inconvenience to go back at this point! Moreover, if Jiang Xiaowei can call and scold himself for refusing to talk about the main points, it means that Abba hasn't really reached that point.

"Yeah." Jiang Xiaoxiao nodded his head as a response, but his heart was still a little messy.

When Jiang Xiaoxiao was sent to her adoptive parents home, she was still young. The strange environment and strangers made her feel terrified. She cried all day to find her parents, even though everyone told her that her parents would never return. Not coming, she still believes that they are waiting for herself somewhere!