Untitled Part 51

Gotta treat them as a stall selling barbecue! Wu Ziqing let go of her hung heart. She put her mobile phone in her pocket and smiled and stood up and said, "Sorry, we bake it for ourselves and don't sell it!" And they were still hungry.

"Well, can you sell us a little bit? You are so delicious. We can't stand it even if we sit so far away and smell it!" a big guy said with a smile.

He just brought his stool over, so he just put the stool down and sat down, thinking that I'm sitting down, you won't drive me away, even if you can't eat barbecue and a few beauties Sitting together is also good.

"Yes, yes, just sell us a bit, or we can help!" Others also agreed, and the people who had moved the stools all sat down and couldn't leave.

"I'm sorry that we didn't bring much ingredients, and we don't need any help, you should go back!" Wu Ziqing frowned and looked around, she found that Zhong Tong didn't know when to leave.

"If you don't have to eat, let's sit here for a while. This is the public area. Anyone can stay." The big man was unwilling. He looked at them, all of them were girls wearing well-dressed, and instantly started to strike up a conversation.

"The girls have said that you guys should stop making trouble, just that little thing is as if you haven't eaten it!" A rough male voice rang from the back of the crowd, drew everyone else behind. Look.

Wu Ziqing and Jiang Xiaoxiao also looked back. It turned out that Zhong Tong came with four or five rescuers (beach guards). The sentence just now was said by one of them.

"Lets go, lets go, dont go around a few little girls, it wont be good if you cause any misunderstandings!" Although another manager said to the crowd, his eyes kept watching. A few big guys sitting there.

Under the persuasion of several managers, the crowd of onlookers disappeared. Although the big guys were unwilling to do so, they couldnt help it. They just came out to play and there was no need to make trouble, so they held their own stools. gone.

"When did you go to rescue the soldiers?" Jiang Xiaoxiao asked Zhong Tong's hand with a smile, and the other two also looked over.

Zhong Tong smiled and said: "The group of people didn't really come here for barbecue, so I went to the administrator while they were not paying attention. Regardless of whether they are making trouble or not, the administrator is always relieved. "She just thought about calling the police, but after thinking about it, it is difficult for them to play once. If there is no major problem, don't alarm the police, otherwise it will affect the mood of the game.

"Haha or Datongzi is reliable!" Wu Ziqing stood up and patted the sand on her body and said with a smile. She knew that she was looking for someone as soon as she discovered that the person had disappeared.

"Well, don't care about them. Let's eat our own. We are all hungry. Let's eat some fruit mats~" Zhong Tong smiled and opened the fruit bag to everyone to pass the fruit.

Jiang Xiaoxiao and Ren Yue started roasting the fruit after eating. They were not afraid that it would be cold after roasting in hot weather. They simply waited until they were all done before eating together.

The four people worked together and the ingredients they brought were quickly baked. After Jiang Xiaoxiao put out the fire, he sat on a folding chair with them around a folding table and ate it. She felt it was just normal when she ate it by herself. It feels as delicious as others praised, maybe this is a common problem of chefs.