Untitled Part 19

Jiang Xiaoxiao's "My friend" was blocked by Zhong Tong's words abruptly, and it was blocked in his throat and couldn't get out. Finally, his face flushed!

Aunt Ma looked up and down Zhong Tong, and then looked at Jiang Xiaoxiaos shy look next to her, and she understood what she was doing instantly. It's better to be small~" She originally heard He Lian say that it was because the little wife had not allowed her to go home, but now she doesn't look like that kind of person in front of her!

Farewell to Aunt Ma, Jiang Xiaoxiao walked into the elevator without a word, Zhong Tong followed her and pressed the floor.

"Are you... shy?" Zhong Tong asked with a smile looking at the upward numbers.

Jiang Xiao's face twitched. Is this person making fun of himself? Just kidding, I will be shy because of your words, I am obviously blocked and speechless, okay!

"No." Jiang Xiaoxiao resisted the urge to roll his eyes and smiled at Zhong Tong's head tilt.

Zhong Tong hooked her lips, just at this moment the elevator door opened, she lifted her foot and walked out of the elevator first, leaving Jiang Xiaoxiao behind.

"You are back, this is..." He Lian looked at the iron box in Jiang Xiaoxiao's hand with a look of surprise. Didn't the two people say to go out to buy vegetables? After a while, everyone is sitting together gnawing iron?

"I'm afraid that you will be hard at cooking. We ordered a meal at the hotel and we will arrive soon." Zhong Tong explained indifferently. She looked inside the house and did not see Jiang Xiaowei and Jiang Dongqiang.

"Yeah, grandma, we are afraid of your trouble, so we will order the ready-made one." Jiang Xiaoxiao said with a smile, this meal is not cheap, and it cost her more than a thousand...

I heard that the meal was ordered at the hotel, what Lians face was full of smiles, and she let people into the room and said, Your dad went to the room to rest because he wasnt feeling well. Xiaowei went to meet with classmates and came back to eat for a while. You two should sit and rest for a while.

"Ama, are the things in my previous room still there?" Jiang Xiaoxiao put the iron box to his feet, and asked Zhong Tong to sit down on the sofa with a smile.

Suddenly when asked about the room, a trace of uncomfortable flashed across He Lians face. She apologized and said: Xiaowei, this kid is arguing for a study room, so we changed his room into a study room. Move to your room to live, but you can rest assured that I will tidy up your things and put them under the bed." As

if afraid Jiang Xiaoxiao would think about it, He Lian added: "I have cleaned up the study, the sheets I have replaced the covers for you, and you can rest assured to sleep tonight." She wanted her son to let her room out for one night, but the dead boy said nothing, and had no choice but to clean up the study.

"It's okay, grandma, we were already in a hurry to come back today. Jiang Xiaowei said on the phone that Abba is critically ill. He hurried back after calling you and didn't answer the call. We will go back after we have eaten in a while. There are many things." Jiang Xiaoxiao said lightly the reason why he came back, but actually wanted to see He Lian's reaction.

"This stinky boy is really awkward!" Jiang Dongqiang came out of the room with a cane just to hear Jiang Xiaoxiao's words. He pointed at He Lian with a cane and cursed: "Look at how you are used to him. I just broke my leg and he cursed Lao Tzu to die. I won't kill him when I watched him come back!" He was trembling with anger. No wonder the daughter who hadn't come back for two years came back suddenly. He thought he was going to die!