Untitled Part 29

Intuitively, the feast is not as simple as imagined. Zhong Tong has been busy all morning when he returned to the door and was too late to enter the house. Before going upstairs, she specially went to Zhang Apo to inquire and found that they were eating nothing special. Yes, what will be the feast upstairs?

The text message urging to come back for dinner has been lying on the phone for ten minutes. Zhong Tong pulled the collar of his shirt to make herself look like she had just rushed back. She took out the key and opened the door, and the smell of food came out from the room .

Zhong Tong's eyes lit up, and he didn't expect to have a big meal! She entered the door and shouted loudly: "Little me, I'm back~"

" I'm back ~ It's a bit late tonight, hurry up and wash your hands and eat." Jiang Xiaoxiao smiled and took off her apron. She had just cleaned up the kitchen. , So it seems that the time is just right.

Zhong Tong smiled and nodded. She put down her bag and mobile phone and went into the kitchen to wash her hands. When she passed the dining table, she also glanced at the dishes on the table. She didn't see what the dishes were, but they all looked like big dishes. But why doesn't Xiaoxiao cook so many good dishes for Granny Zhang and the others?

"Come on, today this table of dishes is made for you, you have to eat more~" Jiang Xiaoxiao smiled and brought the prepared rice to Zhong Tong, and handed her a pair of chopsticks.

Zhong Tong took the chopsticks with a smile and looked at a table of dishes with a great appetite, but she still held up a bit and asked euphemistically: "Xiao Xiao, what is a good day today? You make so many things. By the way, what is this dish? "She pointed to a meat dish that looked a bit like a triangle in front of her.

"Ao that is chicken heart", Jiang Xiaoxiao smiled and pointed to the other dishes and introduced: "Broiled pork feet, this pork liver and spicy cabbage, braised chicken feet, pig brain soup."

Zhong Tong's smile followed each dish. The appearance of the name gradually disappeared, and she asked in a puzzled manner: "Why are these dishes?" She looked very appetite, but when the name of the dish was reported, she suddenly didn't want to eat it, and always felt that something was wrong!

"Did you accidentally hurt you last night? I'll make up for you. My mother told me to make up for shape. I remember that when I fell on my leg when I was a child, she made me braised pig's feet~" Jiang Xiaoxiaosha After talking about the incident, I didnt forget to give Zhong Tong a piece of chicken heart, and said with a smile: "You said you feel empty in your heart, then eat more chicken heart and fill it in~"

"I..." Zhong Tong wanted to cry. Tears, she didn't know that Jiang Xiaoxiao would really cook such a table of dishes to make herself "fill up".

Jiang Xiaoxiao raised his eyebrows and smiled and said, "Hurry up, you have to finish all the dishes on this table. It took me a lot of effort to buy all these ingredients. You can't waste it~"

Mainly this table. It took him nearly two hundred for the ingredients. Jiang Xiaoxiao can feel sorry for his wallet, but he doesn't lose even after thinking about it. A table of dishes is always more cost-effective than the thousands of medical expenses!

"Oh..." Zhong Tong bit his scalp and put the chicken heart in the bowl into his mouth. After two bites stiffly, his eyes lit up. Hey, this tastes really good, and it doesn't taste so unacceptable!

Successfully conquered by Jiang Xiaoxiaos cooking skills, Zhong Tong couldnt stand up until the end of the meal. There was still a lot of food left on the table. She raised her head and looked at Jiang Xiaoxiao innocently and signaled that she really couldnt eat anymore, and then continue to eat. She is about to go to the hospital...