Untitled Part 50

This afternoon, they took Xiao Myolie and prepared to go back. Zhong Tong said that she was going to arrange wedding photos. She told a few people that she was afraid that the time would be too late, and she would be shooting around next weekend, and wait for the work to be arranged later. Okay, stay a few more days so that the two of them can play outside for a few more days.

Xiao Qiang seemed to be the same, so he didn't say much and took the initiative to refund the tickets for them, but she emphasized again and again that we must find a good team of photographers in a good place. Such an important thing should not be easily fooled!

Jiang Xiaoxiao herself doesn't have too many ideas. She can do it both abroad and domestically. Although she has never been abroad, she feels the same. Moreover, it is really too tossing back and forth two days abroad, she still has to study! After returning home, Xiao Xing'er was sent back to Granny Zhang. Jiang Xiaoxiao gave her a basket of fruits he picked. After a few brief conversations, Xiao Xing'er went upstairs. The first thing Zhong Tong did when he got home was to rush into Jiang's small room, and then stayed in it for a long time without coming out. "What's the matter?" Jiang Xiaoxiao looked inexplicable. He didn't know that she thought that a thief entered her room. She ran in so anxiously to catch the thief! Zhong Tong put his chin in the room and said thoughtfully: "I'm thinking about moving your things to my room or moving my things to your room~" "Huh?" Jiang Xiaoxiao picked Eyebrow smiled and said: "I said I want to live together, Mr. Zhong, you are too overbearing~" "Don't live together, do you like the feeling that I sneak in every night~" Zhong Tong stepped forward and provoked Jiang Xiao Small chin, looked into her eyes and asked with a smile. Little River blinked laughed aloud: "Ha ha ha ha I say you are deliberately slipped in it, you will want to find an excuse to say that it is wrong to drink water room, you Pathwalker this!" "I this What's wrong with people~" Zhong Tong asked with a small smile, slowly approaching. "I don't know where I learned so badly~" The last two words were blocked, and both of them were smiling and enjoying this sweet kiss.

The two finally discussed whether Jiang Xiaoxiao moved to Zhong Tongs room, because her master bedroom would have a much larger space, and the beds and everything were custom-made. Anyway, it wont take long to stay here. , Because Zhong Tong is already looking at the surrounding houses.

There were not many things in Jiang Xiaoxiao's room, so they moved out quickly. After the two made a simple dinner, they sat on the sofa and did their own things. Zhong Tong is looking for the best place to take wedding photos around. Although he left this to Wu Ziqing, after all, it is his own business that he still deserves a snack. Jiang Xiaoxiao sat by looking at the information and learning about computer operations. When he met the people who didn't understand, he asked the people next to him. From time to time, he laughed and joked. The two became more and more family members. The next day they were both still asleep. The doorbell outside was ringing. Zhong Tong frowned. She didn't expect anyone to come to them so early on the weekend. She glanced at the people who were still sleeping, and quietly got out of bed and walked out. Room, and close the door of the room. After all this was done, he walked to the door blankly and opened the door. "Dangdang Dangdang~" Wu Ziqing leaned against the door in black casual sportswear, carrying a pile of breakfast in large bags. Zhong Tong gave her a white look, took the things in her hand and walked into the house, and said as he walked: "What kind of crazy do you smoke during the big weekend..." According to her past habits, it shouldn't be less than ten o'clock. Are you up? Its only less than seven oclock now... "Im not here to bring you warmth~" Wu Ziqing smiled and changed shoes into the house, looked around and fell on the closed door, smiling He ridiculed: "You little girl hasn't gotten up yet. Did I disturb your good deeds?" "Go!" Zhong Tong glanced at her and said lightly: "Don't think about something all day long. , You sit for a while and I will wash the 簌 first." After she said that, she entered the room and left Wu Ziqing in the living room alone. Jiang Xiaoxiao actually woke up when Zhong Tong woke up. She had been around for a while without setting up a stall, and almost adjusted her schedule and everything. She began to think Zhong Tong was just getting up to drink water, until she heard someone talking outside. There are guests at home.