Untitled Part 39

"I just went to ask, I was going to ask you to take my resume and send it over last night." Jiang Xiaoxiao smiled, not knowing whether to tell the truth for a while.

Zhong Tong touched Jiang's small head and smiled: "It's okay, I'll give you your resume in a while, which company is it?"

"Ren Group." Jiang Xiaoxiao still said what he had to face sooner or later. As expected, the other two people were silent after hearing these four words.

"So you went directly to Ren Yue yesterday?" Zhong Tong's tone was a little unhappy. He didn't want to work in his company because of the beauty of distance, and then he went directly to the Ren Group to work? Didn't she know that Ren Yue seemed to be interested in her!

"Yes" Jiang Xiaoxiao was a little upset by Zhong Tong's tone. She said straightforwardly: "In fact, she had asked me a long time ago and asked me to go to work in her company. At that time, I was thinking about it. The breakfast car made more money and rejected her. Now that I want to give up the breakfast car and go to work, I can naturally consider it."

"Then you dont accept me to arrange work for you directly, but you can accept her to arrange work for you directly. I really can't figure out whose wife you are!" Zhong Tong was so angry that he didn't hesitate to say anything.

Wu Ziqing hurriedly said: "What are you talking nonsense? I just think about it for a short story. Besides, how do you know that the little girl did not go for the interview on her own merit!"

"Sister Ziqing is right, and I may not be able to. Joining the Ren Group, I just told Ren Yue that you can consider it. All the positions she said need to participate in some professional assessments. Only after passing the assessment can you go to work. If you don't believe it, you can call her directly!"

Jiang Xiaoxiao was a little angry. In her eyes, she was such a person. Why did she say that to her? If it wasn't for having more time to spend with her, why would she leave a high-income breakfast car instead of doing it? The company goes to work from 9 to 5!

Zhong Tong also realized that her words were a bit too much, but her anger at the moment had not passed, so she said stiffly: "Which job of a technician does not require professional assessment, and your interview today is not me..." said At this point, she stopped suddenly and looked at Jiang Xiaoxiao with a guilty conscience, hoping that she hadn't heard what she was talking about, otherwise...

"Did you say hello?" Jiang Xiaoxiao frowned, and his voice became louder in vain: "No wonder that Director Yuan keeps asking me some strange questions, trying to find out about my relationship with you, without asking a professional question. It's all because you said hello. In this case, why don't you just tell her to put me in!"

"I don't want you to..." Zhong Tong muttered softly, she knew she was wrong and didn't want to talk to Jiang Xiaoxiao. quarrel.

"Datongzi, you are not kind!" Wu Ziqing quickly added: "But don't be angry with the little girl. She just wants to be nice to you but she's a bit stupid. Look at how nervous she was yesterday, right?"

"Well, sister Ziqing, let's talk, I'll go to bed." Jiang Xiaoxiao glanced at the silent person, got up and walked to the room.

"Go after it!" Wu Ziqing winked at Zhong Tong, urging her to chase in quickly with his mouth, but the piece of wood remained motionless as if it had been there.

"Go!" Wu Ziqing looked at the closed door and shook his head and sighed: "You can't get in if you want to chase it now!"

"Why?" Zhong Tong looked at Wu Ziqing and asked in a deep voice.