Untitled Part 54

Jiang Xiaoxiao and Zhong Tong went back early in the morning. They are going to take Xiao Xing'er to the kindergarten to confirm the report, and school will start tomorrow. Today, they will take her to the kindergarten to get used to.

"Myolie, today two sisters are with you in the kindergarten. Tomorrow you will stay alone and meet a lot of good friends and teachers. Can you do it?" Jiang Xiaoxiao in the car smiled and asked Myolie.

Little Myolies eyes were full of expectations for the kindergarten, but when she heard that she had to stay there by herself, the light in her eyes dimmed for an instant, but she was very sensible, did not cry or make trouble, just silently. nod.

Xiao Xing'ers expression reflected that Jiang Xiaoxiao was naturally looking in her eyes. She touched Xiao Xing'ers head distressedly, and said with a smile: "When you go, you will like it. You can hand it in. Many, many good friends, as well as a teacher like a mother, take care of you. We will send you in the morning and take you back in the evening~" Jiang Xiaoxiao didn't know how to comfort Xiao Myolie.

She remembered that when she was in kindergarten for a few days, she was reluctant to go all the way, and she would splash and roll on the ground at every turn. Then I went there for a few days and fell in love with it, because there were so many people playing with her, and even on weekends she was clamoring to go to play with friends in kindergarten, sometimes her mother often engages in activities at home to accommodate her, and she doesnt move. She invited a lot of her friends in the kindergarten to play at home, so she felt that it would be no problem for Little Myolie to adapt for a while.

"Ms. Sister, is the teacher really like a mother?" Little Myolie asked innocently, raising her head.

Jiang Xiaoxiao and Zhong Tong were both stunned. They didn't expect that the child's focus was on this. At this moment, they realized that this little guy knew everything in his heart. Since he was a child, he has no parents, only a mother-in-law takes care of it every day. She, maybe she doesn't know what parents are to her!

But people's desire for family affection is innate. Everyone yearns for the love of parents, and when Myolie goes to kindergarten, how can she introduce her family situation to the children! If other children ask questions about their parents, how should she answer them?

Jiang Xiaoxiao and Zhong Tong looked at each other, and they both saw a trace of bewilderment in each other's eyes. It was easy for children to show off their parents' kindness to them, and Xiao Xing'er would be difficult at that time.

"Yes, the teacher will take care of you like a mother, and I and your sister Tong Tong will also take care of you. You can tell us what happened to you in the kindergarten~" Jiang Xiaoxiao said with a smile. She held Little Myolie tightly in her arms, hoping to influence her with a positive attitude.

In the kindergarten, Zhong Tong and Jiang Xiaoxiao took a hand of Xiao Myoli and visited the kindergarten under the leadership of the teacher. They looked like a family of three, and even the teacher directly asked if they were a family of three. .

"Yes, I would like to ask the teacher to take care of me in the future!" Jiang Xiaoxiao wanted to explain clearly, but Zhong Tong took the lead. She turned her head to look at Zhong Tong and found that she was smiling at herself.

After going back from kindergarten, they went back directly to Granny Zhang. Last time Granny Zhang said that she would call them all at home for dinner, so when she went out in the morning, Jiang Xiaoxiao directly greeted Granny Zhang, and she also gave it to her. Wu Ziqing sent a message to ask her to come over for dinner, after all, the biggest credit for this incident was hers.