Untitled Part 49

After washing the scorpion in the room and eating breakfast, the two went downstairs. Xiao Qiang and Zhong Jingyi took Little Myolie to play early in the morning. There is a large garden and orchard outside of their villa. People who come here to play on weekends There are still more.

"Wife, do you want to go back to the room to rest for a while?" Zhong Tong is still a little nervous about her body. I heard that some people with weak constitution have to rest for several days after the first time.

Jiang Xiaoxiao sighed and laughed: "I'm not pregnant. Don't be nervous, you are so embarrassed!" Although she is also very shy, there is no such thing as too much nervousness like her.

Zhong Tong raised his eyebrows and smiled: "If you are pregnant, I can be more nervous than this!" It's really difficult to fall in love. It's hard to care about her or not, but fortunately, the whole process is very happy.

"Hee hee, let's go for a walk, do you know where your parents are?" Jiang Xiaoxiao quickly changed the subject, not that she didn't like to listen to this type of speech, but that she felt a little greasy after hearing too much. I always feel that Zhong Tong is not like a person who can say these love words casually, but this style is a little familiar to her and she can't remember it for a while.

"I know, I'll take you there~" Zhong Tong smiled and stopped struggling on that topic anymore. Her love book told her that there must be love words, but when her wife doesn't want to listen to it, she must not continue to say , Otherwise it will be counterproductive.

The two people held hands and slowly walked along the tree-lined path behind the villa. The sun was scattered on the path through the gaps in the leaves. Jiang Xiaoxiao stepped on those light spots with a cheerful and brisk pace, and stretched out his hands from time to time to pick it up. Leaves falling down.

"Tong, why do you think these trees are losing their leaves so early? Are they malnourished?" Jiang Xiaoxiao asked curiously, don't they usually start to

lose their leaves in the middle and late autumn... "Haha, why are they malnourished? Well~" Zhong Tong shook her hand and explained patiently: "Trees have a metabolism just like our human body. They only lose their leaves in autumn because they have to accumulate energy for the winter, and they usually lose some of the main ones. Its metabolizing some bad leaves~"

"That's it~" Jiang Xiaoxiao blinked. She was full of curiosity about everything in this forest like a curious baby. What she thought was whether it would be better to live in this kind of forest when she retires. It is better to live in the countryside.

At the age of twenty, she is thinking about retirement. Its no wonder that some people say that there are pros and cons to falling in love. Some people will become full of fighting spirit because of love, and some people will fall into the sweetness of love and hope that time will freeze. Little is the latter.

After all, she is still a little unconfident, at least in front of Zhong Tong, she is not confident, the gap between the two people is too big, she does not have confidence in this relationship, but does not have confidence in herself, just take her From birth, that's the gap.

"What do you want, wife?" Zhong Tong looked at the people next to him and started to daze again, she stretched out her hand and scratched her nose and asked with a smile.

"Oh, it's nothing, let's go quickly~" Jiang Xiaoxiao returned to his senses and smiled. Her current anxiety can only be solved through her own efforts. Let Zhong Tong know that it will only increase her. trouble.