Untitled Part 18

"Xiao Xiao, you are back! Tong Tong is also here~ Why don't you say anything when you come back with your wife, so I can tidy up your room in advance~" He Lian hurriedly smiled and ran forward and pulled Jiang Xiaoxiao. Said her hand, her other hand originally wanted to pull Zhong Tong, but seeing that Zhong Tong didn't want to reach out, she had to hold Jiang Xiaoxiao with both hands.

"Ama," Jiang Xiaoxiao smiled and called the person in front of him, and then shouted at the person who came by, "Abba."

"Hey! Just come back, I will let Xiaowei call you two days ago. On the phone, I dont know what the kid said to you, you just came back without saying hello." Jiang Dongqiang walked to a few people with the help of Jiang Xiaowei on crutches.

Jiang little faint smile glanced stood staring at their Jiang Xiaowei, she came up two steps leaning Jiangdong Jiang asked: "? Abba, this leg how you do that," "It's

okay, move the other day dishes He fell off the car and accidentally broke a fracture. Its not a big problem! Jiang Dongqiang said with a smile. He stayed up all night and worked hard, his hair was not much, and his face was covered with wrinkles when he was only fifty years old. It's piled up.

Jiang Xiaoxiao looked at it from top to bottom, and asked worriedly: "Daddy, apart from a broken bone, do you have any other discomforts?"

"Hey, I said Jiang Xiaoxiao, did you curse my dad intentionally? Youll be satisfied if you have to get some other illnesses, right! Jiang Xiaowei yelled from the side, his eyes rolled, staring at Zhong Tong, his heart is really cheap Jiang Xiaoxiao married I have such a beautiful wife.

"How are you kid talking to your sister!" He Lian walked up and slapped Jiang Xiaowei on the shoulder, then turned around and smiled and said to the others: "Don't stand here, let's go into the house and

talk ." Jiang Xiaowei said. He murmured a few words, but Jiang Dongqiang glared at him.

"Tong Tong, you don't know if you are coming, we didn't even go shopping for groceries. After a while you sit down and I go out to buy groceries, or if we go out to eat at night, you will stay at home for a few more days!" He Lian looked at Zhong Tong from time to time, saying that the temperament of this rich man is really different, but she and Xiao Xiao...

Zhong Tong smiled and replied: "You can arrange it," she stared at He Lian's unlocking action, and pretended to ask casually: "When did you change the lock, why didn't you tell the novel? I was a joke just now. She thought she didnt even know her family anymore~"

He Lian was stunned, her face was a little uncomfortable and explained to Jiang Xiaoxiao: "Xiaoxiao, you see that my grandma is confused when she gets older, I thought I had told you a long time ago!" She looked at it. Yan Jiang Xiaoxiao continued to explain:

"A thief was caught in the house a while ago, and the door lock was broken and replaced with a new lock. I will go to the house and give you a new key later."

"You old lady do something It's getting more and more unreliable, how can you forget such an important thing!" Jiang Dongqiang knocked on the crutches heavily, then turned to Jiang Xiaoxiao and said: "Little, your grandmother is always confused and always forgets things. You may not know if you haven't come back for so long, she

forgets to become too sexual and even loses herself!" "It doesn't matter, let's go in~" Jiang Xiaoxiao smiled and helped Jiang Dongqiang into the house.

Zhong Tong followed them and entered the door. Hearing the couple singing and making a peace, she narrowed her eyes and said that this family is really interesting, she wanted to see what they were doing.