Untitled Part 11

There was a strong wind outside the building, billboards all over the street were blew, and some advertising banners that were not firmly attached were blown away directly, floating all over the street.

Seeing that a storm is about to come, Zhong Tong sat in the office indifferent to what happened outside the window. Stormy weather is a common sight in the summer of City B. Generally, it will be fine after half an hour after the rain, so she didnt Don't worry about the heavy rain affecting yourself to go home from get off work.

Last night Jiang Xiaoxiao did not go home. Zhong Tong had to work overtime until ten o'clock in the company before returning. Facing the empty villa, this was the first time Zhong Tong felt that the house was empty! Finally the next morning I thought about buying breakfast in person, but Jiang Xiaoxiao didn't have a stall. Zhong Tong held three emergency meetings hungry, and this one opened until the afternoon! Zhong Tong, who was really hungry, ate something casually in the company cafeteria, and then went back to the office to deal with work. In fact, her company has a lot of business these days. She wants to develop a new project on diet, but after a few meetings, no one can deliver a plan that satisfies her!

Qiji Group started as an electronic technology. After achieving certain development, it has been involved in various aspects such as home furnishing and education, and each aspect is very competitive in the market. Now Zhong Tong focuses on In terms of diet, food is the first name. If there are good projects, this one can still have great prospects.

The rain outside began to fall and heavier, Zhong Tong got up and went to the window to watch the crowd downstairs hurriedly hiding from the rain. His stomach began to gurgling. Seeing that there was still half an hour to get off work, Zhong Tong didnt have to wait. The mind after get off work.

The phone bell on the table rang, Zhong Tong picked up the phone and found that it was his friend Wu Ziqing calling.

"Good afternoon Datong, I'm here to send warmth!" Wu Ziqing's loud voice came as soon as the phone was connected.

"The house has been cleaned up?" Zhong Tong turned on the speakerphone and dropped the phone on the table. As soon as her friend spoke, she knew what she was going to say.

Wu Ziqing laughed on the other end of the phone: "Haha, you know everything! But I said in advance, my house was bought for the demolition of the house, so the house is a bit old, I am afraid that you, the chief executive, will not be able to live in it.

Get used to it!" "It's okay to be able to live without falling. You used to stuff your little lover in that house." When Zhong Tong thought of Wu Ziqing and how many little lovers were ups and downs in that house, the corners of her mouth twitched, and she suddenly felt a little bit What to do if you dislike it...

"Hahahaha!" Wu Ziqing stomped his feet on the other end of the phone, gently spit out the smoke ring, and waited for the smoke to dissipate before continuing: "My darlings can't look down on my little broken house. "

All right, you send me an address, I'll take a look at it." Zhong Tong is still skeptical, but I'd better check it out first.

In fact, Zhong Tong can buy a new house directly in the surrounding area. She is indeed looking for a better property, but the new house takes a certain amount of time and her needs are more urgent.

Looking at the address sent by Wu Ziqing, the house is indeed not far from the company, it is still very close by driving for about ten minutes! Zhong Tong took the car key and bag and walked out of the office. She was going to take a look and take a look at the furniture and decorations inside.