Untitled Part 44

"What is it!" Jiang Xiaoxiao was embarrassed to push the person who was pushing on him. The last time I gave you a chance at home, you didn't dare to do it. Now it's not serious to tease yourself like this!

Zhong Tong raised his eyebrows and leaned down beside Jiang Xiaoxiaos ears and blew a breath and smiled: "You know what I'm talking about, wife, you... are you ready~"

Jiang Xiaoxiao turned his head and body trembled, screaming in his heart Dao ah ah ah, I'm not ready yet, I haven't paid off your money yet, don't be impulsive, do you remember the three chapters of the covenant? She was calm on her face

. She raised her neck and said indifferently, "Do we still need to prepare for this kind of thing~" Zhong Tong's eyes were deep when she heard this. Does she mean tacit approval? In that case, she would...

kiss her lips little by little. The two small and delicate lips are soft and elastic. Zhong Tong gently grinds, gradually invading inch by inch, with a hint of eager wildness in his tenderness. The sound of "gudong" swallowing expresses her desire, and the heavy breathing expresses her desire.

Jiang Xiaoxiaos vision was a little blurred while lying on the bed, and the only trace of reason made her realize that the development of things seemed a little wrong. Arent she joking, why did she get serious, and seeing her posture is very likely tonight. Something unspeakable will happen, she is inexplicably...excited?

This cognition made Jiang Xiaoxiao blush, God, how could she be like this? Shouldn't this kind of thing be reserved for a while! I haven't talked about it for a long time since I just fell in love. Although I will identify this person in the future, should I give myself to her now?

The strong offensive between her lips made her lose herself more and more, her hands unconsciously hugged the neck of the person she was wearing, and Jiang Xiaoxiao's reason was all dissipated in the touch between her lips and teeth.

Perceiving the intention of the people under her, Zhong Tongs movements became bolder. She deepened the kiss, and her hands became dishonest and began to test intentionally or unintentionally. Some things became instinct when she was in love with her. Unconsciously want to explore more.

Jiang Xiaoxiao was fascinated by the kiss, and her body became hot and hot under the exploration of someone's hands. She didn't hold back a soft snort.

"Huh huh~" The small voice was like pouring a bottle of alcohol into a small fire. The raging fire completely burned Zhong Tong's sanity. She was no longer satisfied with superficial exploration, but sought to move further. .

Everything is so natural, if it weren't for the ringing and ringing of Zhong Tong's mobile phone on the table that gradually pulled the two back to reality, they would really have to complete that crucial step tonight.

Zhong Tong closed her eyes and lay on Jiang Xiaoxiao's body, panting heavily. When she opened her eyes, she said to Jiang Xiaoxiao softly: "Wait for me~" After that, she kissed the people under her gently. Her cheeks changed instantly when she got up, and she picked up the phone on the table with a calm face, she wanted to see which of them was not long-eyed disturbing her!

The word "Mom" displayed on the phone screen made Zhong Tong completely lose her temper. What can she do when she encounters her mother's "death serial call" at a critical moment, mainly because she does not dare to be angry with the person on the phone. !

"Tong Tong, what are you doing?" Xiao Qiang's soft voice came through the phone.

"What are you doing, are you okay?" Zhong Tong replied without even trying to organize the language, with a hint of helplessness and unhappiness in his voice.