Untitled Part 40

ter seeing the message, Zhong Tong frowned, her mobile phone was pinched by her, and she was silent for a long time. She took the mobile phone and started typing:

[Congratulations to my wife~ I wonder if my wife is free this afternoon, I want to...take you to celebrate]

Click Sending it, Zhong Tong stared at the phone screen with no expression, until she replied with the word "OK" over there, she gradually got some expressions, not happy, but not so angry.

Everything is a foregone conclusion. Zhong Tong knows that if she goes to work for Ren's group, both of them will be very miserable. There is no way for anyone to like her. Then she has to tolerate her little willfulness. Well, even these little willfulness make me uncomfortable!

Jiang Xiaoxiao walked out of the Ren's Group building, her work was settled down, and she was more at ease, but she was too rushed to explain the situation to the old customers before, but if she didnt go to the booth in the past two days, someone always passed. We chat to ask her if she is not feeling well, she thought about editing a group message to those old customers, thanked them for their care over the past few years, and explained that she is now looking for a new job and will not set up a stall for the time being.

After sending it, she saw Zhong Tong's message, and after struggling for a long time, she replied with the word "good". In fact, Jiang Xiaoxiao thought Zhong Tong would lose his temper even after seeing her message. She was mentally prepared, but she didn't expect that the person actually said to celebrate for herself, so she seemed stingy...

Back home, Jiang Xiaoxiao cleaned up the hygiene of the house. She did not go in except Zhongtongs room and cleaned it several times. Then she cooked a few dishes and brought it downstairs. She didnt think about how to do it yet. In the mood to have lunch with Zhong Tong alone, so he simply brought it downstairs with Zhang Apo and the others, so that Zhong Tong would not have to face each other when he came back.

But Jiang Xiaoxiao seemed to think too much. When Zhong Tong came back, he smiled and greeted them like an okay person. He also naturally took over the job of serving everyones meals, praising the delicious food today, intentionally or unintentionally...

Jiang Xiao Xiaozizui said as if the food I had cooked before was not delicious! But she was still very happy after this meal, because she was very afraid of quarrels, and didn't know what mentality to get along with after a quarrel. What she was most afraid of was the violence of cold words, fortunately Zhong Tong did not treat herself like that.

After eating and returning to the upstairs, Jiang Xiaoxiao opened the door to let Zhong Tong, who was full of dishes in his hand, enter. All the dishes were brought up. Suddenly so diligent made her feel that she was a little unreasonable...

"Kang Dang!" There was a loud noise in the kitchen, followed by Zhong Tong's panicked voice: "Wife come and help me.

Click !" Jiang Xiaoxiao hurried into the kitchen before he even had time to change his shoes. The first thing he did when he went in was to see if there were any glass ballasts on the floor. The people seeking help are still putting the cleaned bowls into the disinfection cabinet one by one.

"Wife, help me clean up those chopsticks~" Zhong Tong said with a smile, still holding a bowl in his hand.

Jiang Xiaoxiao didn't answer the conversation and started to clean up. After a while, she put all the dishes in the disinfection cabinet. She washed her hands and was about to leave the kitchen, but was hugged from behind.