Untitled Part 35

Zhong Tong almost sent herself away with the brakes. She didn't expect a child under three years old to say something like this. She is a girlfriend and doesn't splash water. She knows what a girlfriend is. Well!

Jiang Xiaoxiao also looked at Xiao Xing'er with a shocked expression on her face, so she said, I can't let Xing'er stay with Sister Ziqing, now it's alright, Xiao Xing'er actually said to be someone else's girlfriend, Sister Ziqing It's also true that even a three-year-old child is not let go!

"Hahahaha, let's tell her next time, Xiao Xinger, your grandma can't help you with this~" Zhong Jingyi laughed and leaned forward, his tears were about to burst out, until he was stared at by his wife. It only narrowed slightly after a glance, but he was still suffocating a smile.

"My Myolie, wait till you grow up~" Xiao Qiang touched Little Myolie's head and said softly: "Children can't talk about girlfriends~"

"Oh~" Little Myolie blinked her big eyes, as if Understandably nodded, since grandma said that children cant talk about girlfriends, lets talk about it when she grows up~

Wu Ziqings atmosphere is not so relaxed, she finally asked Ren Yue to come out for a meal. Fan cultivate your feelings, how can you know that something like this will happen in the middle!

After wiping the water on her face, Wu Ziqing opened her eyes to see clearly who was speaking unbelievable words in a harsh voice in front of her. She frowned and said in a low voice, "Feng Qianqian, you are enough, you forgot.

Did we break up two months ago!" The first half of her sentence was to stop Feng Qianqians violent behavior, and the second half was to explain to Ren Yue. She had been single for a month in order to pursue Ren Yue. If you have made a little progress, you can't give up all your efforts just because of this!

"That's what you said about the breakup. I didn't agree at all. Now it seems that you two are getting better, Wu Ziqing, you are a bastard!" Feng Qianqian lived in her own world. She was born in a poor family and finally got into Wu Ziqing's. Yan became her girlfriend, and she thought that she would live a life without worries in her life. How could she know that Wu Ziqing broke up within two months of their relationship!

Feng Qianqian naturally did not agree, even if Wu Ziqing gave her a sports car, she wanted more than that! What is annoying is that after the breakup, she didnt get a response no matter how she called and sent messages. She wanted to go to Wu Ziqings house to make trouble, but I heard that her parents never cared about these things, but her brothers were not so good at talking. !

Feng Qianqian, who was still thinking about countermeasures, came out for dinner today. She just saw Wu Ziqing courting a woman, but she quickly walked forward, picked up the cup on the table, and poured it on Wu Ziqing's head.

In fact, she regretted it after she splashed it, but she didn't retreat even after doing it! Feng Qianqian began to criticize loudly, trying to force Wu Ziqing to submit through the pressure of public opinion!

"Enough!" Wu Ziqing stopped in a low voice. She looked back at the direction in which Zhong Tong's family had been sitting, and found that there was no one in that seat and then relaxed a little. She narrowed her eyes and said faintly: "We don't want to break up. When it comes to others, please don't disturb my life

anymore , or you know!" "Consequence, what do you want to do to me? Wu Ziqing, don't rely on your family to have a few stinky money, it's amazing." Feng Qianqian Turning her head and arrogantly said to Ren Yue: "You are with her for money, I tell you that this person has nothing but money, you should separate from her as soon as possible, I can see her through! "There is