Untitled Part 26

"What...what?" Jiang Xiaoxiao's eyes widened, she didn't catch it, but she suspected that she had heard it wrong. This person actually used this to tell herself...

"A kiss or ten thousand yuan, but I haven't been a child since I was a child. I've been beaten!" Zhong Tong said something quite true, as if he was wronged for 10,000 yuan.

Jiang Xiaoxiao touched her bag. She only has five thousand yuan, plus today's income is not enough. Is she going to pay IOU again? no! Why is there no third option? If it really doesn't work, you can slap me and we will get it right!

"Come on!" Jiang Xiaoxiao closed his eyes, isn't it just a kiss! No matter how you think of a slap in exchange for a first kiss, I have lost it, but there is no way, who told her to be poor!

Zhong Tong deliberately wanted to tease her. She didn't think that this person actually agreed and closed her eyes and waited for her action, clenching fists with both hands, she felt that she was trembling all over!

Do you want to kiss, but if she has no experience, will she dislike her bad kissing skills? No dear, this hard-won opportunity won't be so easy next time! Zhong Tong's face was tangled, her palms were sweaty, and her legs were as heavy as cement!

Jiang Xiaoxiao, with her eyes closed, was not as free and easy as the movements she did. In fact, her palms were also sweaty, and her feet were clasped for fear that she would faint in the next second.

Zhong Tong took a deep breath and moved forward slowly. Her hand wiped the sweat on her clothes, then she cupped Jiang Xiao's face and looked at the tightly pressed lips. She closed her eyes and pressed her lips together. Up.

Soft, this was the first feeling in Zhong Tong's mind. Her lips were gently rubbed on the two soft lips, sucking slowly.

Jiang Xiaoxiaos hands were full of sweat. When her face was wrapped in Zhong Tongs warm palms, her hands subconsciously embraced Zhong Tongs waist, her lips were touched, and Jiang Xiaoxiaos mind exploded. Gorgeous fireworks, colorful!

After a brief taste, Zhong Tong moved away from Jiang's small lips. She tenderly looked at the person whose eyes were already blurred. She didn't want to restrain herself anymore. She lowered her head to prepare for a more in-depth discussion. At this moment, the office The door was knocked.

"Mr. Zhong, Mr. Ren is here." Wang Jing knocked on the door outside and said, she was still a little nervous, afraid that it would ruin the good deeds of her boss. After all, it has been half an hour for Jiang Xiaoxiao to send pancakes. Cooking pancakes for others has already been digested in the past half an hour.

Zhong Tong closed her eyes and took a deep breath. When she opened her eyes again, she had recovered her previous Qingming. She pressed a kiss on Jiang Xiao's small forehead and said dumbly: "I have something to do, you go home and rest. In the evening, we will continue~"

Jiang Xiaoxiao thought with a flushed face and proudly: Who wants to continue with you in the evening of a kiss! She glared at Zhong Tong and took a step back to tidy up her somewhat messy skirt. She covered her face with her hand in an attempt to cool down quickly. After a while, her face didn't look so red.

"President Ren, please wait a moment in the conference room, I'll come over right away." Zhong Tong smiled badly and came to Jiang Xiaoxiao's side, and said to the door while helping her tidy up the collar of her skirt.

"I...I'm going back, you want to come back for dinner at noon and send me a message in advance!" Jiang Xiaoshuo left in a hurry, and as soon as he went out, he ran into Wang Jing talking to Ren Yue and Secretary Liu.