Untitled Part 30

When I arrived at the hospital, I accompany Grandma Zhang to remove the plaster. The doctor checked and said that the recovery was good, but we still need to pay attention to rest and not carry heavy objects and do too much movement. After thanking the doctor, Jiang Xiaoxiao and Wu Ziqing helped Grandma Zhang go. When I went out, I ran into Ren Yue at the door, who happened to also come to remove the plaster.

"Ren Yue."

"

Ms. Ren!" Jiang Xiaoxiao and Wu Ziqing greeted Ren Yue in unison. They looked around and found that Ren Yue came alone.

"Hey Xiaoxiao, what are you guys?" Ren Yue was also more surprised that she would meet them in the hospital. She directly ignored Wu Ziqing who was on the side, and her eyes fell on Granny Zhang, wondering if it was Jiang Xiaoxiao who was pushing the dining car again. Hit someone!

"This is my grandma, let's take her to remove the plaster." Jiang Xiaoxiao smiled and introduced grandma Zhang: "Grandma, this is my friend Ren Yue."

"Grandma hello~" Ren Yue greeted Grandma Zhang with a smile. , She blinked and looked at Jiang Xiaoxiao and said, "Then I will go in first. The doctor said that the plaster can be removed today~" It happened that she was going on a business trip in a few days, and she didnt want to fly around in the plaster, but she still I really don't know that Jiang Xiaoxiao still has a grandma here, so it's no wonder that she has gone so far to develop.

"Okay~ Come to eat at home if you have time!" Jiang Xiaoxiao smiled and waved her hand. She glanced at Ren Yue's plastered arm, feeling a little guilty in her heart.

Wu Ziqing looked at the back of the doctor who walked into the doctor's office thoughtfully. She smiled at Jiang Xiaoxiao and said, "Take your grandma to the car and wait for me, I'll be back in a while~" After that, she handed over the car keys. Come here.

Jiang Xiaoxiao took the key and smiled clearly. She helped Zhang Apo to walk slowly to the car, and at the same time remembered in her mind what dishes were still in the refrigerator. It seemed that she had to go to the vegetable market later. !

Sure enough, it didn't take long for Wu Ziqing to bring Ren Yue over, but the two of them had a hippie smile and an expressionless face. You don't have to think about it or know that someone must be a shameless rascal!

"Come on, get in the car quickly~" Jiang Xiaoxiao Chong Ren Yue beckoned and smiled: "Lets go to the vegetable market and buy some dishes that you all like~" Maybe you have to buy two pig's trotters stew soup, this There are two injured hands in the car that need to be repaired.

"Haha, I think Xiaoyue is thoughtful. Today, thanks to Xiaoyue'er, I can taste a little craftsmanship~" Wu Ziqing smiled and blinked at Ren Yue.

Ren Yue glared at her. Are they familiar with Xiaoyue'er? My parents have never called it that way! If she hadn't just wrangled in front of those doctors and caused crowds of onlookers, how could she follow her at her mercy!

"Hee hee, my culinary skills are just so good. I told Zhong Tong, Ziqing sister, you can just drive to the vegetable market~" Jiang Xiaoxiao took out his mobile phone and sent a message to his girlfriend. She said in the morning To pack meals for them, she said in advance that it would be better for guests to come at home.

"Oh yo!" Wu Ziqing smirked: "Yes, your little lovers are so crooked." It seems that Datong has carefully read his collection, haha, I hope you don't get her crooked!

Jiang Xiaoxiao smiled and did not answer. She gently said to Granny Zhang: "Grandma, I will cook some pig's trotters soup for you and Ren Yue at noon. Little Myolie, I will get her some fish soup and vegetables, you What do you think?" Little Myolie was too malnourished before. In addition to some nutritional products, Jiang Xiaoxiao changed her way to supplement her nutrition from the vegetables every day. Because of her own experience, she really regarded this little girl as her own dear. Sister.